Mechanical Designer with ASML experience
Philips Innovation Services (PInS)
Philips Innovation Services has a wide range of disciplines and expertise to support our customers in bringing their innovations to market, as fast and as efficiently possible. Over 800 colleagues benefit from decades of experience supporting customers in Philips Businesses, Philips Research and hundreds of companies outside Philips.
The Mechatronics department of Philips Innovation Services, with approximately 180 employees, is unique in its system design approach, which has led to many practical solutions for our customers. Think of breakthrough solutions in smooth motion, high accuracy positioning, and mechanical construction in e.g. lithography systems and magnetic levitation stages. We are active in equipment as well as sub-system design, prototyping and testing. Next to that, many of our mechatronics solutions are applied in consumer products and healthcare systems.
In the Mechatronics Department, the group Mechatronic Equipment Design takes care for the Architecture and Mechanical design of this Mechatronic equipment.
As Mechanical Designer, you will work in a large multi-disciplinary project team of highly skilled technical experts from both Philips Innovation Services and our customer. The team works on a project where a very challenging Mechatronic module is designed with regard to complexity and timing. Currently the project is in the (detailed) design phase.
The main responsibilities are:
- You are responsible to work out the mechanical design into detail designs and TPD (Minimal Dimensioning).
- Solve open issues in the current mechanical design in close cooperation with the architect and lead mechanical engineer of the sub-module.
- You have at least a Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- You have at least 5-10 years work experience and at least five years in an innovative high-tech environment.
- You have proven experience with designing Mechatronic high precision modules and subassemblies in semiconductor applications.
- You have (recent is preferred) ASML working experience.
- You are Proficient in designing in 3D CAD: ASML NX & Team center.
- You are Proficient in making ASML Minimal Dimensioning TPD and releasing it for production.
- You are able to make a work break down and a planning for your own work.
- You are able to discuss your design on DfX aspects with suppliers
- You are a proven team player, take initiative, are flexible and are able to work with changing views.
- You have a customer centric attitude.
- You have good communication skills
- You can communicate fluently in English and or Dutch.
- You are preferably fulltime (40 hours per week) available. Minimum part-time is 32 hours per week.