Job description Measuring Engineering
Implementing Measuring processes and equipment in a lean high volume production environment.
Use of Standard Work NPI and DFSS procedures to gain fast & smooth product launches.
Support of operational groups during production ramp up.
Use of Lean principals in everything we do:
Learn on the job
Fulfilling of the plans based on committed performance indicators defined by the project team. (Technical/costs/ timing).
• Actively studying and informing about trends and new technologies regarding Assembly / Measuring process (including sustainability).
• Specify and outsource required processes, tools and equipment.
• Influencing of product design to optimize production processes
• Support and reviewing activities of equipment suppliers, including acceptance tests, production implementation and aftercare.
• Define and execute cost improvement - and outsourcing projects. Use actively risk management tools. (FMEA)
• Apply standard working procedures and supplier base mgt tools and methods including DFSS improvement tools.
• Apply and improve knowledge- and competence management activities.
• Active cooperation with team members and management
You are part of a multifunctional project team as member of the NPI (New Product Introduction) organization. The NPI department provides the high volume industrialization at Philips Drachten and is situated between the supply and innovation department.
Philips Drachten develops and produces electrical shaving devices, the industrialization requires highly advanced production processes and are characterized as dynamic and innovative.
We welcome you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore.
Our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences:
We are looking for
Bachelor or Master Degree in Mechanical Engineering Preferred language Dutch & English.
Experienced or willing to learn:
- Feeling for precision metal working and geometrical measurements
- Measuring devices
- Application of vision systems
- Application of advanced measuring and control systems
- Application of analysing tools and methods
- Basic knowledge of data - and statistical analyses
- Greenbelt certified and statistical grounded. (Knowledge of Matlab/ Minitab).
Person type (Insights):
- Team player
- Analytical/problem solving
- Independent acting
- Result driven
- Able to work under time pressure
- Open communication to all organizational levels.
- Open minded