Program Manager Value Proposition Creation
In this role, the Program Manager for Value Proposition Creation (VPC) is responsible for the co-creation of the capability with relevant SMEs, the development of programs to embed the capability and testing these programs through pilot lead deployments. When ready for at scale deployment, the Program Manager hands the program over to the Deployment Manager.
Key to this specific role is building the VPC capability across B's and M's, in line with Marketing Lead, with focus on these capabilities:
- Identify key stakeholders in DMU
- Generate Insight
- Create offer (products/services/software)
- Create configurable Solutions
- Define business model, revenue streams & business case
- Generate Claims (Roadmap)
- Prepare for Launch
You are responsible for
• Drives definition of capability in terms of process, roles, tools, templates, people and learning.
• Works with capability owners and subject matter experts in BCD& M, businesses and markets to extract thought leadership, knowledge and experience and drives closure of decisions on the definition of standards
• With the E2E Marketing Excellence Deployment Manager, ensure new capability definition is consistent with existing processes and tools
• Within Business Process Owner community, ensure clear handshake and interaction with other processes, and clear documentation in PEPF
• Defines deployment & embedding approach for the capability, together with E2E Marketing Excellence Deployment manager (consistency) and Business Partners (relevance)
• Designs and develops with internal (e.g. Philips University) and external partners relevant materials, templates, tools, trainings and communication materials.
• Leads the pilot deployments of the capability, and hands over the program to E2E ME Deployment Manager for “at scale” deployment
• In all capabilities definition and embedding, embed our marketing culture for a digital age; analytical, customer focused, entrepreneurial, and creative
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS:
• Marketing Maturity Survey for specific capability
• Program development and deployment KPI’s as agreed with Head of ME
• NPS of Marketing Leader and HR BP with specific capability program pilot deployments
You are a part of the Marketing Excellence team and report into the Head of Marketing Excellence.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
• BA/MA Business / Marketing related.
• Minimum of 7 years of experience (part of which) in Marketing
• Previous experience of working in marketing domain
• Experience in driving content production
• Experience in capability embedding and change management
In return, we offer you
A path towards your most rewarding career. Philips is growing its marketing capability enterprise wide. Succeeding in this market-based role in a complex environment will open many doors for your long term career, in other areas in Philips or otherwise. We also believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person. Thus, we offer competitive health benefits, a flexible work schedule and access to local well-being focused activities. Furthermore, Philips University is available to all employees for learning and development opportunities.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
Start: 3 September 2018
End; 1 April 2019
Reason; Maternity leave replacement
Level; Equal to senior JG70 - max rate is 90 EUR/hr