With the exception of independent contractors, applicants for this role will be engaged through Randstad company. When making this application your details will be automatically shared with Randstad company for registration with them, who may also contact you about other opportunities with other clients.
Integral Project Manager Lumea App - R&D Grooming & Beauty IPL (Freelance)
Project is closed
Posted Jun 30, 2022
Project ID: PHILJP00025173
Eindhoven, Noord Brabant
(Jul 11, 2022 - Apr 22, 2023)
86 - 110 €/hr
Application Deadline: Jul 11, 2022 12:00 AM
You help shape the future for the Mobile app program within Grooming & Beauty IPL. In this role, you combine technical expertise, strategic insights and business acumen to drive the category towards further growth through meaningful and breakthrough digital innovation. You work with app developers, architects, product management, Q&R and software leaders contributing to vision and Lumea app backlog, preparing for program increment planning and streamlining the execution of program priorities while maintaining the conceptual and technical integrity of the features or components for the respective team(s) throughout the product life cycle.
- Delivers the overall program for the Lumea app R&D portfolio, in consultation with Marketing, management and other parties:
- Contributes to and reviews program vision, roadmap and content presentations
- Prepares and participates in release planning, contributes to program increment planning, program backlog refinement, and preparation / prioritization of portfolio backlogs to continuously synthesize into program backlog and then to team backlog. Drafts the team's specific objectives for the program incremen
- Organizes the resources needed to deliver our Lumea regular app releases (time, budget and information) and monitors mobile app quality KPIs.
- Identifies the risks within the release train and communicates proactively on these and develops scenarios to mitigate these risks.
- Ensures proper execution versus the PI plan.
- Provides management and stakeholders with regular Program Increment performance status, variances to plan and identification of corrective actions.
- Reports on employees' performance to the hierarchical superior of the employees for the purpose of appraisal and conducts evaluation at the end of the projects.
- Coordinates effective communication/change management strategies for Program Increment and mobile app roadmap as appropriate.
- Ensures effective transfer/archiving of the Program Increment results and the associated intellectual capital.
- Keeps up to date with technical basics and new technology, in order to optimize the goals of each project and maximize the synergy between the projects.
- You are part of the Project Management Office IPL
- You work with the development mobile app team in Bangalore and the other Project Managers to ensure mobile app program demands and resourcing availability are managed.
- You are working in a matrix organization, without direct reports.
We are looking for
- Proven teamwork, including ability to work effectively across organizational and geographic boundaries, building bridges between teams.
- Demonstrated experience in shaping, leading and influencing high performance development teams in a global, multi-location organization.
- Proficient technical development experience in mobile app development, in agile way of working. Preferably in role of Release Train Engineer, or Product Owner.
- Excellent communication skills and proven track record for developing high-trust relationships, including during times of escalations.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Able to cooperate in a global matrix organization / multi - site matrixed environment
- Preferably, experience with Lean development
- Preferably, experience with regulated development environments
- Stakeholder management.
- Able to navigate and manage organizational complexity and drive efficiency and effectiveness.
+ Search all projects
Freelance Identity & Access Management - Subject Matter Expert (ZZP)
Best Best , Brabant - 40 hrs/week