Integral Project Leader Connected Health Devices – Innovation Site Eindhoven
Are you excited by innovation and new developments in the healthcare field and do you want to be part of a team with exciting challenges, then this might be the opportunity you are looking for!
Philips Connected Care & Health Informatics is one of three clusters within Royal Philips Electronics, and focuses on connecting consumers and patients with their care providers through the Cloud, supported by big-data analytics, digital platforms and clinical support applications. As Part of the Population Health Management BG in this cluster, the Home Monitoring business focusses on Personal Emergency Response Systems (PERS) to empower senior living at home. We develop the devices that assist the PERS solutions, like Home Communicators and Emergency Buttons.
At the Innovation Site Eindhoven on the High Tech Campus in Eindhoven, we have a vacancy for an Integral Project Leader Connected Health Devices.
As Integral Project Leader you are responsible for managing new product introduction projects of Connected Health Devices:
- Your scope is end-to-end from project inception to market introduction, linking all the functions and parts of the organization together to ensure a successful product introduction. You will do this by following the Philips product development process (PDLM).
- You will set-up and lead one or more multi-disciplinary project team(s), with internal and external project members and business partners/sub-contractors.
- You will define and achieve competitive edge project goals within constraints of budget, time, quality and strategic boundary conditions.
- You will manage the involved risks and take corrective actions if the project runs out of your plan. You manage the stakeholders field around the projects.
- You report out to internal as well as external, project funding, stakeholders, supporting the relationship management involved.
This specific vacancy is to lead a project in product development for medical regulated PERS devices. The assignment will require some (?10%) travelling, mostly to US and Asia. This is a full time position.
To be successful in this role you have a university degree or PhD in a related field (engineering, product development, biomedical engineering, medical, technical, etc.). A project management certification (PMP, IPMA, etc.) is an advantage, especially experience with the Philips product development process (PDLM).
You have a proven track record and experience (5+ yrs.) in leading product development projects to launch, including the medical device aspects, like risk management and documentation.
Strong analytical skills and the ability to manage highly interrelated complex multi-functional tradeoffs are required.
• Build bridges, and have experience in leading multi-site, multi-cultural development projects.
• Are skilled in influencing the stakeholder environment to achieve common objectives, considering contradicting interests and making the best decisions for the project as well as the business.
• Have strong negotiation and interpersonal skills
• Take ownership of your project and ensure proper management attention to resolve issues when required.
• Are able to manage both your project team as well as demanding stakeholders alike.
• Can balance risks and opportunities to enable innovative solutions.
• Creative, analytically strong, and also hands-on.
• A strong leader and a team builder. You are an excellent communicator and motivator, skilled in managing interpersonal processes.
• Able to continuously challenge the status quo, with a strong desire to improve organizational effectiveness structurally.
• Always looking for perfection. You don’t accept underperformance or poor results. You have a quality mindset.
If you have gotten curious about our offering and you are convinced that you bring the right personality to match our team together with matching skill set and experience, please do not hesitate to apply straight away!