Inside Sales en Quote & Tender support officer
The way we do business with our clients is changing. This asks for a different approach. Together with a clinical sales team you are responsible for reaching the team goals. As a team, you make plans and make sure these are executed. Your daily challenges vary from administrative tasks (app. 50%), social media management, organizing events, chasing leads and junior account management.
You are the first point of contact for many Philips stakeholders who rely on you. You are at the center of things (“spin in het web”) and your input and knowledge is crucial for all other departments around you.
• Producing tenders/quotations together with your account manager
• Processing orders
• Supporting account manager in chasing quotes and realize order acceptance
• Being point of contact for our customers and helping/advising them where possible
• Find new ‘go to market’ models
- building (digital) communities within clinical segments
- activate social media and build content
- build KOL (key opinion leader) network
- organize events and workshops such as ‘user days’
- engage in shows
• Junior account management
- close deals independently
- taking responsibility for a number of accounts
- Installed Base management (search for commercial upgrading possibilities)
• Manage funnel in Salesforce.com
• Active role in process improvements and projects (e.g. signaling and initiating actions)
In this role, you are part of a clinical Ultrasound team (cardio, general imaging or OB-GYN/ Point of Care). Each team consist of 4 or 5 people who, together, are responsible for reaching the team targets. You work closely with an account manager and application specialists. You are in close contact with the other clinical teams and you support each other where needed. In this role, you depend on the expertise and input from several other teams such as: MARCOM, BCD, CS & Operations, legal, finance and different members of the management team.
We are looking for
Someone who is ambitious and interested in taking up this challenge to learn and grow. From this role, there are many opportunities to grow to different roles within our organization such as account management.
• A Bachelor’s degree in, for example: communications, economics, management, international business
• Fluent in Dutch (you need to communicate with Dutch speaking clients) and English
• Preferably 3-5 years experience in a similar position
• Someone who is ambitious and not afraid to try new strategies
• Someone who has a commercial attitude and searches for new opportunities
• Someone who is able to set priorities in a very dynamic and hectic surrounding
• A strong personality who is not afraid to voice his or her opinion
• A fast and enthusiastic learner