In this exciting position with growth opportunity, you will be working as interim HR Manager at Philips Drachten for the Business Group Personal Care, BU Male Grooming, Innovation & Development. You will have an operational HR focus, working alongside Managers and HR Business Partners and acting as the linking-pin towards HR Centers of Expertise and the HR Shared Service Center. In this environment focused on operational excellence there is a strong need for excellent HR business support.
• You will provide support to line management and the HR Business Partner in implementing and executing our people strategy within the business.
• You will apply core HR processes e.g. Talent Management; Strategic Workforce Planning; People Performance Management; Reward & Recognition; Health & Wellbeing.
• You will work closely with the business to understand and address business topics and support local organizational capability development, like organizational changes, culture/engagement, competency and team development.
• You participate in HR-(improvement) projects on Cluster/country level.
• You act as advocate for standardization in the execution of HR policies to realize operational excellence.
• You educate and support line managers in people management activities in cooperation with Centers of Expertise.
You are part of the HRM team Benelux, with 35 HR Managers, that consists of 3 Clusters. You report to the HR Director Personal Health & Markets. You are based in Drachten.
We are looking for
For this challenging job we need a team player who recognizes the following profile:
· Relevant Masters (preferably Psychology, Personnel, Business Administration).
· At least 5 years of working experience in HR within an international organization.
· Broad HR experience.
· Ability to connect with all layers in the organization.
· Business acumen and interest in business practice.
· Written and verbal communication and persuasion skills in Dutch and English.
· Demonstrates a high level of integrity and professionalism.
· Energetic, responsive team player with the interest to take initiatives.
· Courage, authenticity and learning agility.