Global Digital Transformation Lead – NLP
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Philips is a diversified Health and Well-being company, focused on improving people’s lives. As a world leader in healthcare and lifestyle, Philips integrates technologies and design into people-centric solutions, based on fundamental customer insights.
We listen and learn from our customers by deriving insights from social data sources such as online Ratings & Reviews, customer service call logs and social media. Within Philips there is consensus on the need for 1 global solution that will enable identification of emerging issues, trends and opportunities within Voice of Customer data across multiple data sources in a structured and consistent way.
A global solution for garnering insights from VoC data has therefore been selected, a project plan and implementation approach has been created and we are currently looking for a Senior Manager to spearhead, further mobilize, drive and embed this Natural Language Processing Solution within Philips Business Groups and Markets and establish a harmonized way of working to help drive consumer centric change.
You are responsible for
• Leading and further mobilizing the project and project plan execution
• Enablement of kick-off, configuration and roll-out sub-phases between Philips and an external vendor
• Creating an End to End operating model with businesses and markets and establish a harmonized way of working in the area of collection, processing and reporting of qualitative customer feedback data
• Ensuring the solution meets the requirements of end users across multiple business functions
• Recommending course corrections to the project plan as required, driving decisions to closure with project team, Steerco and all stakeholders, and building the results into updated plans
• Using appropriate project management tools, communication plans and risk management techniques to create rigor in project planning and execution.
• Establish a measurement and reporting framework to review project progress with key stakeholders
• Developing key performance indicators (KPI’s) and a framework to measure solution adoption.
• Evangelizing – help communicate results and learnings within own and other departments
• Informing and actively involving stakeholders in a timely manner
o Reporting progress to the Steering Team
o Escalating issues, scoping changes and requesting for support beyond the authority of the Project Manager to the Steering Team
• Help define a future state of the solution
• Other duties as required.
You are a part of
the Global E-commerce team and reporting into the Global Head of e-Trade Marketing; working closely with the Global lead Ratings & Reviews and User Generated Content.
You will have close interaction with Philips Personal Health Business Group and Market Organization Stakeholders, the vendor and stakeholders from Digital, Consumer Care, PRC, Marketing, Marketing Intelligence, Q&R, IT, Procurement, Privacy and Architecture.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
• Master degree - able to approach topics both from an operational, tactical and strategic perspective
• 5+ years’ work experience within Digital Marketing, preferably within Ratings & Review domain.
• Affinity with Natural Language Processing
• Solid project management skills
• Broad business knowledge and experience working across multiple business functions and industries
• Strong interpersonal and stakeholder management skills and able to easily connect with people and ideas
• Preferably track record experience managing and embedding organizational change and strong consulting skills
• Embraces change and has strong cross cultural communication management skills
• Proactive attitude and analytical skills
• Effective delivery of targeted messaging through different internal and external channels
• Fluent in English
• Preferably working experience within Philips or another multinational
• Hands on mentality
An exercise can be part of the selection procedure.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
Start date; Asap
Period; 6 months (with possible extension)
Reason; We are looking for a permanent solution. This is to fill the gap in between, please note it could therefor be possible we would like to transfer someone to Philips payroll in the end.
Level - sr. JG70 - max rate 91 EUR.