Full Stack Angular - Python and Java (Spring Boot) Developer (Contract)
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Participate in an innovative medical research project for radiotherapy. In this project, we combine machine learning with web technologies like Python, Angular, TypeScript, Docker and Java Spring Boot in order to improve the quality and efficiency of cancer care. In collaboration with clinical partners we are developing a software prototype to explore the feasibility, efficacy and usability of such a system. We have setup the project in such a way that no experience with medical software development is required.
You are responsible for
- The design, implementation, integration and test of a (sub) system, component or module in high quality, according to requirements and on time;
- Compliance and alignment with software development professionalism standards within the team (processes and methodologies, quality of requirements, design, coding and testing);
- Carrying out complicated development and prototyping tasks;
- Understanding the market needs and translate these needs to implementation requirements while considering the overall solution;
- Promoting domain knowledge, innovative thinking and customer understanding;
- Promoting trust, openness and leverage external capabilities locally and globally;
You are a part of
The Philips Research Software Concepts department, developing advanced solutions for use in hospitals worldwide.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- B.Sc. or Master in Computer Science or other equivalent technical discipline;
- 5+ years of experience in SW Development;
- Front-end : Angular and Typescript;
- Back-end : Python, Java, Spring Boot, Docker;
- Solid understanding and programming skills with databases;
- Provably able to quickly learn and apply new technical skills.
- Being able to adapt to dynamic and changing requirements and needs;
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills are essential;
A plus would be:
- knowledge of Logi Analytics solutions
- algorithm development
In return, we offer you
The chance to develop innovations that matter to people from the hospital to the home. You will design, implement and test the modules, together with maintaining the technologic road map. If you enjoy working in an energetic atmosphere, with other professionals who share a passion for improving people?s lives, you belong with us.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It is a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it is like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog.
The Randstad companies are responsible for finding and contracting talent for project roles at Philips. If you are selected for a role you will be contracted by the broker or employed by a Randstad company, and will not be an employee of Philips.