Full Stack Java Developer
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Participate in innovative Research projects where you will boost our innovations by enabling the implementation of application stacks on public cloud-based infrastructures. You will be asked to bring in your expertise in the field of Angular front-end and AWS cloud technologies to support our teams in creating breakthrough innovations.
You are responsible for
• Responsible for the design, implementation, integration and test of a (sub) system, component or module in high quality, according to requirements and on time;
• Comply and align with software development professionalism standards within the team (processes and methodologies, quality of requirements, design, coding and testing);
• Carry out complicated development and prototyping tasks;
• Good understanding of the market needs and ability to translate them to implementation requirement while considering the overall solution;
• Promote domain knowledge, innovative thinking and customer understanding;
• Promote trust, openness and leverage external capabilities locally and globally;
You are a part of
The Philips Research Software Concepts department, developing advanced solutions for use in hospitals world-wide.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
• B.Sc. or Master in Computer Science or other equivalent technical discipline;
• 2+ years of experience in SW Development
• Proven experience on JAVA and HSDP
• Web development experience in Angular (6) and/or React;
• Experience in international organization;
• Experience in medical device development;
• Solid understanding and programming skills with databases;
• Experience on Unix environment;
• Ability to work effectively in an Agile team oriented environment (local and global teams);
• Being able to adapt to dynamic and changing requirements and needs;
• Excellent English verbal and written communication skills are essential;
In return, we offer you
The chance to develop innovations that matter to people from the hospital to the home. You will design, implement and test the modules, together with maintaining the technologic road-map. If you enjoy working in an energetic atmosphere, with other professionals who share a passion for improving people’s lives, you belong with us.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.