Philips Digital Cognitive Diagnostics is a new business within the Philips HealthWorks venture organization. The venture is tasked with developing a new “software only” product called IntelliSpace Cognition. This new product, which is a class II medical device will help neurologists in assessing the cognitive performance of people with a neuro (degenerative) disease. The initial market for IntelliSpace Cognition is the US.
The venture is currently seeking for a Senior Frontend Developer. The position is based in Eindhoven, the Netherlands.
• Design, test, develop, deploy, maintain and improve software assets
• Deliver high quality code thru hands on development with attention to detail
• Analyze/Research issues and provide solutions to quickly resolve them
• Options to peer programming with team members
• Actively participate in solution design with system engineers and architects
• At least 5 years of relevant experience in developing frontend applications
• Experience in Agile development methodologies
• Relevant experience in Cordova (iOS) hybrid application development
• Medium experienced with cloud development (PAAS, IAAS, SAAS)
• Medium experienced with continuous integration scripts
• High experienced in test driven development
Nice to haves:
• Relevant experience with TFS
• Relevant experience with Medical Device development
• An interest and preferable working experience in Agile development methodologies
• Excellent communication skills (fluent in English).
• Interest in joining a multidisciplinary, multi-cultural, multi-site team.
• Problem solving mindset, strong analytical, conceptual and creative thinking skills
• Fulltime available on-site (HTC)
The position is initially for a period of 3 months though may be extended through the course of 2020.
For more information:
For more information on IntelliSpace Cognition please see: