Front-end developer Angular - React
In this role, you have the opportunity to Participate in innovative Research projects where you will boost our innovations by enabling the implementation of application stacks on public cloud-based infrastructures. You will be asked to bring in your expertise in front-end technologies technologies to support our teams in creating breakthrough innovations.
You are responsible for
- Responsible for the definition, design, implementation and integration systems in high quality, according to requirements and on time;
-Comply and align with software development professionalism standards within the team (processes and methodologies, quality of requirements, design, coding and testing);
- Carry out complicated development and prototyping tasks;
- Good understanding of the market needs and ability to translate them to implementation requirement while considering the overall solution;
- Promote domain knowledge, innovative thinking and customer understanding;
- Promote trust, openness and leverage external capabilities locally and globally;
You are a part of The Philips Research Software Concepts department, developing advanced solutions for use in hospitals world-wide.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor/Master degree in SW Engineering, Informatics, or equivalent;
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience in (networked) product development as a Front End Developer;
- Proven track record in development methodologies like Agile/Scrum/V-Model;
- Experience in Angular and/or React is required;
- Experience in Java for back-ends technology in the cloud is an advantage.
This role will appeal to you if you…
- Enjoy working in cross-functional teams;
- Are curious, open and feel at home in an international environment;
- Have an affinity with innovative development projects and feel comfortable with relatively vague requirements.
In return, we offer you
The chance to develop innovations that matter to people from the hospital to the home. You will design, implement and test the modules, together with maintaining the technologic road-map. If you enjoy working in an energetic atmosphere, with other professionals who share a passion for improving people’s lives, you belong with us.
Why should you join Philips Research?
Philips Research is the source of many advanced developments in Healthcare, Lifestyle and Technology. Building on 100 years of experience in industrial research and our world-leading patent position, we're dedicated to bringing meaningful innovations that improve people's lives. We provide technology options for innovations in the area of health and well-being, targeted at both developed and emerging markets. Positioned at the front-end of the innovation process, we work on everything from spotting trends and ideation to proof of concept and first-of-a-kind product development. For more insights you can visit: https://www.philips.com/a-w/research/home.html