As the Business Analyst of the Financial Planning & Analysis Centre of Integrated Cost Management, you will pro-actively support strategy execution by delivering meaningful, accurate, timely analysis and reporting on business performance. You will contribute to Philips results by bringing transparency and driving cost control initiatives across businesses and markets.
This role offers you a great opportunity to contribute to finance transformation by setting up high standards for cost management, planning and reporting processes and drive execution across different domains. You will also work with extensive list of stakeholders across the globe and across the functions including high-level management.
• Planning, analysis and reporting of business cost by means of: monthly performance, AOP, Quarterly Forecasting, strategic planning, cost control, target setting, benchmarking, etc.
• Support specific Enabling Function Head of Finance in all Financial Planning and Analysis activities.
• Support CoE team lead with actionable and timely analysis and driving specific improvements.
• Drive lean and efficient reporting, scenario analysis, financial planning processes, business cases and continuous process improvements
• Participates in x-BG/Market finance improvement projects
• Executed smooth transition of role from existing teammembers. Prepare for and execute successful transition to low wage country at moment in time.
The Integrated Cost Management Center of Expertise (ICM CoE) team is a strong international and dynamic team of approximately 60 people with diverse backgrounds and a strong focus on speed, discipline, and execution. It is a global team based in Amsterdam, Eindhoven, Chennai, US Andover. The office location is in Eindhoven.
The Integrated Cost Management CoE FP&A team is part of the Philips worldwide FP&A organization enabling a collaborative cross -business working, support and knowledge sharing. You will report to the Director FP&A ICM - Enabling Functions.
You will be part of the HealthTech Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) organization in the CoE ICM directly supporting the Heads of Finance/CFO of one or multiple Enabling Functions total team size 26fte (e.g. IT, Procurement, HR, Real Estate, Finance, Sustainability, Legal, Sustainability, Strategy) in this you will be in the lead for all planning, reporting and analysis.
We are looking for
• A Bachelor or Master degree in Finance (required)
• A minimum of 5 to 10 years of experience in a finance position (required)
• Experience in a multinational environment (required)
• Pro-active and not afraid to speak up when necessary (required)
• Experience with both accounting and business analytics is a strong preference
• An understanding of and affinity with Philips ways of working, values, cultural expectations and norms
• Positive attitude and good communication skills
• Change driven
• Capable of managing different level of stakeholders and working under time constraints
• Result driven, active team player, aimed at improvement, customer focused
• Advanced technical skills in Excel (Must)
• Pre: Project management experience.
• Required: self-propelled person with ability to deliver, good stakeholder management skills, and no 9-5 mentality.
• Required: Advanced technical skills in Excel
•Required: Philips Financial Experience (preferably in FP&A) and SAP background.
• Based in Eindhoven, willing to travel where needed to Amsterdam by occasionally.
Candidates without Philips experience will not be considered.