As FP&A Director, you are part of the Personal Health and Connected Care FP&A team and work directly with the Head of Finance and the Business Heads of Finance. This offers you great exposure and key opportunities to own the execution of key FP&A processes and contribute directly to achievement of the performance management agenda of Philips.
Your main responsibility is to ensure proactive and timely high quality insights that supports the Heads of Finance, in decision-making. Next to this you will lead one of the workstreams in the project “Business and Markets gross margin analytics”. You will report to the PPA Lead Personal Health & Connected Care
Work proactively with the FP&A CoE’s, Connected Care HoF’s HoF to deliver actionable analysis and insight for decision-making and value creation, and deliver timely and accurate core deliverables.
• Provides in-depth business margin insights and analysis by translating variances in financial and non-financial KPIs into actions
• Build an internal network with strong links with the Business HoF community and other business functions such as procurement, on process alignment, organizational (re)design and efficiency target realization.
• Liaise with PPA and co-drive and co-implement lean and efficient reporting together with Financial Management Systems CoE, (scenario) analysis, financial planning processes and continuous process improvement initiatives
• Model Philips Leadership competencies and Finance ways of working.
• Quality, timeliness and accuracy of core planning, reporting and analysis deliverables in and beyond the Philips planning & performance cycle
We are looking for
• (Preferred) MBA / CPA or equal qualification (RC/RA).
• Progressive working experience and roles in e.g. Finance, FP&A, Controlling, management reporting and analysis, and team management, preferably within an international environment and preferably with specific domain experience
• Proven depth of end-to end business knowledge, financial analytics and strategic insight
• Strong political acumen, with an ability to recognize organizational and business differences and work to effect alignments
• Proven ability to marry financial constructs with business knowledge and to partner with general and functional teams
• Intellectual capacity to digest complex information, see trends and analysis through data and translate this into concrete actions
• An understanding of and affinity with Philips ways of working, values, cultural expectations and norms.
• Model Philips Leadership competencies and Finance ways of working
• A change agent, who initiates, coaches and directs Finance staff teams and stakeholders to or through change – you are adept at implementations of change through effective communication and leadership techniques