Field Marketing Manager, ICAP (Platform for Advanced Visualization)
The future of healthcare is here. With advancement in technology, analyzing large sets of data and creating software platforms and tools to improve the standard of care is fast becoming a reality. We have the opportunity to revolutionize patient care and realize the promise of precision medicine. Allowing us, and our loved ones, to live longer, more independent, and healthier lives.
For our rapidly growing business, we are looking for forward-thinking colleagues, who will inspire our customers with the best Philips has to offer, making the difference for them and their patients.
Does advancing healthcare with cutting edge informatics excite you? Do you have strong strategic & analytical skills and a proven track record in driving business initiatives ?
Then the position of Field Marketer Manager in our ICAP (Advanced Visualization & AI) could be your next challenge.
• Creates and executes the field marketing plan for ICAP international markets
• Creates and drives the event plan, and supports central events
• Works closely with marcom, product management & clinical science to create customer facing assets
• Works closely with markets to create reference sites, KOL events/ roadshows etc
• Works closely with marcom, product management to create digital assets, campaign strategy, webpages etc
• Supports markets on marketing material as needed
You will report to the ICAP Commercial Director, and will have colleagues driving assigned market regions.
We are looking for
• Results oriented and hands on, with a can do attitude – most important
• University degree in Healthcare, Business or Engineering discipline, MBA strongly preferred
• ? 7 years experience in Sales, Marketing or related fields
• Experience in healthcare informatics or imaging in a market role, is strongly preferred
• Proven track record in developing and implementing field marketing plans, working with the full marketing mix
• Experienced in working effectively in a complex collaborative, matrix environment with virtual teams in a multi-cultural and geographically diverse environment
In return, we offer you
A great learning experience to build a rewarding career. Philips is growing its marketing capability company wide, with an aim to become more solutions oriented. Informatics is at the heart of this pivot to solution focus. Succeeding in this customer-focussed role in a complex environment will position you well for a future in Philips.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.