As Field Marketing Manager for our Business Group Healthcare Informatics, you will be responsible for the downstream marketing process with the overall goal to help support sales growth of the Radiology Informatics portfolio.
By doing so, you will collaborate closely with business unit product marketing to ensure successful product launches in the international markets, as well as the marketing managers and sales specialist in the markets to identify the best marketing strategy to increase awareness and preference around our solutions.
You are responsible for
As Field Marketing Manager you will focus on:
• Ensuring optimal commercial presence on regional exhibitions/congresses.
• Translating the global marketing strategy to regional field marketing objectives.
• Maintaining contacts with specific large/key countries from other regions and communicate any relevant information around the solution.
• Organizing international sales meetings and new hire trainings.
• Ensuring successful New Product Introductions.
• Support sales specialists by performing presentations and product demos at customers as well as at local events.
You are a part of
You will be part of the M2O (Market to Order) Radiology Informatics team of the Philips Business Group Healthcare Informatics being responsible for field marketing in the entire International market (main focus is on EMEA). In this position, you will report into the Radiology Informatics M2O Manager based in the Netherlands.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
• Bachelor’s degree in business management, marketing, or economics;
• At least 5 years of experience in a comparable marketing role;
• Experience in dealing with international markets;
• A track record in Healthcare or IT marketing;
• Strong communication as well as interpersonal skills;
• Fluent in Business English.
In return we offer you
• A competitive salary package incl. a variable bonus - based on Philips' results and personal performance;
• A holiday allowance of 25 days per year and the option to purchase up to 20 extra days annually;
• An extensive set of tools to drive your career, including a personal development budget, free training and coaching;
• A healthy work-life balance.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.