EU/UK Customs Manager (Freelancer)
Role is urgently required to directly manage workload of the Customs Declarants, support the GTC Lead in ongoing Customs audits, ensure proper execution of the monthly Customs reports, and oversee the creation & implementation of detailed procedures. Customs Manager will also serve as first point of contact for external Customs brokers or agents.
- Manage Customs Declarants
- Customs Classification based on World Trade Organisation and EU, Norway, Switzerland and UK
- Responsible for making import declaration using the correct customs regulations, correct goods code and additional codes within the agreed time frame
- Support and advice the business with making a correct export declaration
- Data entry of an export declarations for organizations which do not have this functionality
- Responsible for clearance AGS and Transit declarations for the Single Authorization Simplified Procedures (SASP- NL, FR) countries and UK and administration for Entry in declarants records procedures
- Responsible for the administration of the bonded warehouse (BWH)
- Archive electronically the declaration relevant documentation
- Reporting Intrastat, Extra stat and VAT for the SASP countries and DE, UK
- Correct and consistent customs classification of all relevant Philips materials
- Obtaining and maintaining Long term vendor declarations to support preferential trade agreements and duty reduction
- Control and submission of month end reports to both UK and NL Customs authorities and FP&A.