E2E BPE O2F2C Deployment (Freelance)
E2E BPE O2F2C Deployment
- Develop, implement and drive continuous improvements of the standardized business capabilities for the assigned expertise area. Process custodian and ensures adoption of proven practices. Capture learnings and actively share success within your network.
You are responsible for
- Order2Fullfilment (Order Management), with your colleagues of Business Process Experts (BPE's) you will support or lead;
- Design: new and improved capabilities based on standard processes & systems
- Build/Test: capabilities including (IT) tools, training, data & analytics
- Deploy: capabilities to B | M | F securing process standardization and adoption in full Compliance.
- Responsible for defining a process that represents voice of customer, business, markets, functions, countries, regulators and other key stakeholders.
- Ensures jointly with the functional leader that business & compliance requirements are defined. This should be based on the Business Model & Winning Value Chain requirements to drive process standardization, simplification and adoption/adherence including relevant documents as well as process performance metrics and adoption/adherence KPI's.
- Prioritizes the design of the Philips Excellence Process Framework (PEPF) processes (including resource allocation) based on the agreed compliance requirements, business requirements and the underpinning IT.
- Designs the PEPF processes and ensures alignment with the underpinning IT applications including relevant process performance metrics & KPI's and compliance requirements and controls.
- Works closely with the IT BAs, Scrum Masters and SME's to ensure the design is accurately reflected in the IT solutions.
You are a part of
Our Busines Process Expert (BPE) community, which plays a pivotal role to secure we all follow lean, standard processes to serve our customers with speed and excellence.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelors Degree; Master's degree preferred
- 5 + years of related experience in the field of Logistics, Order Management and use of SAP ERP.
- Proven business experience in his domain (Innovation, product development, operations etc.) in various roles
- Conceptual thinking and analytics skills
- Ability to design supporting processes for the target vision
- Experience in leading process improvement methodologies (e.g., Lean, Hoshin or 6-sigma)