E2E Business Process Expert
The Philips Business System (PBS), consists of a collection of best practices and global processes that provide a proven framework (PEPF) for continuous improvement and operational excellence. Within the PEPF the BPE of specific process (PEPF L3-L7) his/her expertise area for all stages of the process life cycle. Act as process custodian and capture learnings and actively share success within your network.
Key areas of responsibilities:
Define: Provide expertise in processes analysis (L3-L7) within to perform process gap analyses, propose best practices as input for the process design.
Design: BPE design the PEPF processes (L3 – L7) with the above mentioned requirement features and ensure alignment with the underpinning IT applications incl. relevant process performance metrics & KPI’s and compliance requirements and controls.
Deploy: Support process implementation programs and projects and ensure processes are implemented as designed.
Build: Collaborate with IT and EIM to ensure that IT applications and data models support the business process requirements and design.
Deploy: Being a change agent by clarifying the impact of the new ways of working including the process, IT applications to the deployment teams and are the content owners of the deployment materials (guidelines, work instructions and learnings), as developed with Philips University or other parties who develop the process role-based learning curricula for the end-users for their process domain
Deploy / Continuously Improve: Build and maintain SME communities in their respective domain and ensuring the people competencies, capabilities are in place to execute the standard solutions in their process domains and identify opportunities for improvement (level 3-7).
Process Performance tracking and Continuous improvement: BPE establishes an accurate process performance impact tracking & reporting, with reference to internal/external benchmarks and relevant targets. As part of the continuous improvement phase and actively share knowledge and help problem solve with systemic issues driving impact.
- Philips expert in specific process domain.
- Develop, implement and drive continuous improvements of the standardized business capabilities for his/her expertise area.
- Process custodian and ensures adoption of proven practices.
- Capture learnings and actively share success within your community.
- Works on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors.
Demonstrates good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
Networks with senior internal and external personnel in own area of expertise.
Process Management Custodian
Be a Process thought leader
BPM design for operational excellence
Quality & Change control
Good communicator and be a good moderator of Communities
- Challenge solutions & unrewarded complexity.
Maintaining and advocating Philips process standards.
Thought leadership on
– Best practices / standards in the businesses
– Advancing Philips process architecture on the basis of learning from the businesses
- Background in business; Ability to put best practices and Philips standards in context (both internally and vs. external benchmarks).
Conceptual thinking and analytics.
Ability to design supporting processes for the target vision.
Experience in leading process improvement methodologies (e.g., Lean, Hoshin or 6-sigma).
?5 years of experience in own area of expertise.
- Proven business experience in his domain (Innovation, product development, operations etc.) in various roles
? 5 years of experience.
Start; Preferably August 6th 2018
End date; December 31st 2018
Level; JG70 - max rate 85 EUR/hr