Domain Functional expert Pricing
The program that the person will be joining is a merger and acquisition into the Philips landscape. This DFE will be representing the customer data domain in M2O ensuring that all data required will be integrated from the bought party into the Philips landscape on master data and transactional level as needed. The project is focused on CPQ capabilities, but there are strong links with SAP and customer service as well The DFE will be owning the design for Data Migration activities.
1. Design of the data migration from Philips bought company into the Philips landscape
2. Lead the data migration effort with the Data architect for customer
2. Responsible for the design of the target data model, incl. information flows, value sets, data quality rules
3. Responsible for the data migration design and handover to the technical team for execution. Post build to verify that the build works as expected
4. Support deployment into our IT systems and data operations
5. Ensure cross project alignment on these topics
7. Build and operate a strong network of stakeholders, subject matter experts and peers in M2O, EIM, Markets, Businesses and Functions
8. Knowledge of sales processes data domains such as catalog management, pricing, contract management, customer and commercial product.
9.Ensure adherence to Philips data management principles and guidelines
Sign up for new opportunities