Digital Product Marketing Manager, Services & Solutions - temporary (Freelance)
Shape innovative and breakthrough new propositions of our espresso machines and digital platforms. You will balance innovative thinking and hands-on activities, taking new connected product and feature ideas through to developments and market introductions.
You will enter the fast-paced, multinational environment of Philips Domestic Appliances, which is a leading player in coffee machines for domestic use globally.
You are responsible for
You will support the Marketing team in launching new innovations. Your responsibility will lie with enhancing and launching the connected features. It will be your responsibility to steadily improve the consumer experience and to shape the connected roadmap for the near future.
Specifically, in this role you will:
- Steer the connected proposition and digital propositions development process, taking initial ideas to the next level and prepare the product developments and market introductions.
- You will be part of a project team that is launching the concept ideas into winning propositions.
- Interact with various disciplines including Innovation, Technology & Development departments, Espresso product management Team
- Collaborate with our marketing teams from the local organizations across the globe, to capture market needs and thereby to enhance the local consumer experience.
You are a part of
You will be part of the Services & Solutions marketing team, within the Business Unit Coffee. The team is a diverse and international team, consisting of ambitious and committed marketing managers.
You will be working in a network of various stakeholders based in different locations, e.g. with the central marketing team based in The Netherlands, innovation and development teams based in The Netherlands and Italy, and with local marketing and sales teams in countries worldwide.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- MSc Degree in in Business Administration, Marketing or related fields with excellent academic track record.
- At least 3-5 years of experience in an international business environment in the field of digital consumer marketing or product management at web-based companies.
- Strong track record in digital product marketing with a strong consumer-centric mindset.
- Experience with translating market research and shopper insights into new propositions and features to define & prioritize ideas against customer needs.
- Experience in project ownership and driving execution, by working with cross-functional, multi-cultural teams.
- Strong analytical, communication and stakeholder management skills.
- Self-motivated and results driven with a pragmatic and hands-on can-do mentality.