Digital Marketing & eCommerce Project Manager (Freelance)
Drive a digital transformation program for Philips Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Join a team of talented program managers professionals
Be exposed to key strategic initiatives and key executive stakeholders
You are responsible for
In your role as Digital Marketing & E-Commerce Program manager - PMO, you are responsible for:
- Daily program management throughout the program life cycle;
- Defining the program governance (controls);
- Planning the overall program and monitoring the progress;
- Managing the program's budget,
- Managing risks and issues and taking corrective measurements;
- Coordinating the projects and their interdependencies;
- Managing and utilizing resources across projects;
- Managing stakeholders? communication;
- Drive the overall program and project planning, changes, risks, issues, budget and deliverables
- Having the ability to install and analyze the indicators of PM processes (scope, planning, cost, benefits, resources risks etc) including the change control process of key projects and programs
- Develop the process and framework for efficient execution of key projects, by working closely with leads and deployment managers to ensure the ?multi-million program delivers its objectives, on time, to scope and within budget
- Ensure effective and efficient program team engagement model by setting up and maintaining a clear governance structure
- Working closely with the Digital & E-Commerce Management Team for proper focus and resource distribution
- Manage the program operating rhythm - implementing the drumbeat schedule across the program governance from Executive sponsors to the workstream / project reviews
- Compile learning and share best practices across global teams to help achieve the most effective operations.
- Develop consistent communication process to ensure global alignment on project status, a mechanism for feedback and be responsive to global business marketing team needs.
- Analyze, report (and flag when necessary) on program performance metrics
Collaborate across multiple teams to identify and accomplish goals
You are a part of
Philips Digital Marketing & E-Commerce Program Management Office (PMO).
The PMO is responsible to own, define and maintain standards for program, project management and deployment, through an Agile way of working. It is also responsible for Reporting, LEAN Daily Management and KPI/Performance management within the Digital Marketing & E-Commerce organization.
The PMO function strives to standardize and introduce economies of repetition in the execution of projects. The PMO is the source of documentation, guidance and metrics on the practice of project management and execution.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Deep expertise in PMO organization, Project Management, project management certification required, minimum PM practitioner level
- Deep understanding of Agile, Agile certification e.g. Scrum, SAFe, experience in Agile (marketing) organization e.g Spotify, ING, etc.
- Experience in an international, multi-market company and its diverse product portfolio sold both online and offline, business needs and strategy
- Action Oriented and data-driven
- Balances Stakeholders, exquisite stakeholder management skills
- Collaborates, Plans & Aligns, Builds Network, Able to manage ambiguity
- Cultivates Innovation and is a change agent to drive the digital transformation
- Tech/Digital savvy, Strategic Mindset
- Acts as a role-model for our Philips behaviors: Customer first, Quality & Integrity always, Team up to Win, Take Ownership to deliver fast, Eager to improve an inspire.
- Preferably expertise in large-scale complex Digital Transformation programs.
- 7-10 years of work experience with managing a digital organization and operation models (e.g. processes, technologies, best practices, programs, systems, tooling) in international and complex organizations
- Solid understanding of Digital Marketing, Digital capabilities, Digital Strategy,
- Solid understanding of marketing and B2B/B2C business operation to be able to act as a sparring partner for business and marketing leaders.
- LEAN Daily Management & Problem Solving experienced