You are responsible for
• You will built, in close collaboration with our digital team, a digital media plan, ecosystem, content strategy and calendar to promote our products within the Philips Online Store
• Execution of the online media plan across all digital touchpoints (Search, Video, Email, Content pages, Display, Apps)
• Closely monitor the performance of your campaigns for the various product categories
• Optimization of your campaigns to excel in the user’s perceived experience and boost conversion
• Sharing key learnings with internal and external stakeholders
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
• Master’s Degree in Marketing, Economics, Communications or related studies.
• Minimum of 2 years of experience in e-commerce or digital marketing in an e-commerce environment, preferably in retail, FMCG or durable consumer goods. It is a pre if you have experience in a start-up company.
• A proven track record in online marketing and optimization of online campaigns where innovation and creativity are important skills
• An agile mind-set and affinity with lean and scrum techniques
• A real passion for digital marketing with specific knowledge in at least two of the following sources with an interest to learn more (SEO, PPC, Display, Email, Social, Content Marketing, Online Video)
• Excellent communication skills and able to convince others.
• Proactiveness, results oriented and analytical skills. Always looking to improve
• A driven, solution-oriented candidate, who is an excellent project manager, able to work in a multi-functional team
• Fluent in English and Dutch, French is a plus