Design Project Manager - Scrum Master
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Help build a growth business that will help improve the lives of millions of people, while advancing Philips digital transformation journey as a global leader in Health Technology.
You would join Philips Design, which interfaces with all of the Philips businesses while driving customer experience innovation. Together with a creative force of about 450 professionals, we create the future identity for the portfolio and execute this through projects, guidelines and final design specifications.
You are responsible for
As Project Manager – Scrum Master you orchestrate and realize design delivery management; i.e. scope, plan and manage the execution of project activities, to realize the respective commitments and Design objectives. You work closely with the Design Business Partner, the designers within the program delivery team and other stakeholders in- and outside the organization.
Your main responsibilities include:
• Clarify and align project goals, create project plans, specify quality standards, get stakeholder buy-in
• Organize team backlog, drive daily management, team sprints and retrospectives
• Manage the project execution towards the timely realization of the agreed deliverables
• Work in a structured and methodical way, utilizing company standard processes and toolset
• Promote an empowered and collaborative team environment that fosters ownership, creativity and innovation
• Secure transparency and predictability on the progress and outcome of a project in all its metrics
• Contribute to the project management community’s performance and capability building
You are part of
The Design Project Management community and the Image Guided Therapy program team, where a professional and fun workplace atmosphere is valued and a diverse multi-functional team will greet you. You’ll report to the global Project Management Office lead, and on a daily basis work close with a team of designers who support multiple software development teams in the Image Guided Therapy business on innovative projects.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
• Bachelor/Master’s degree, with a minimum of 5+ years of relevant working experience, owning/leading projects from idea through implementation with evidence of business impact
• Evidence of strong agile/scrum master knowledge and experience. Known with issue tracking tools as e.g. Atlassian Jira
• Profound expertise in project management processes and knowledge areas. Preferably Project Manager Professional (PMP) or similar certified
• A strong performance track. Learning agility present: fast learner, impact through teamwork and a strong dose of self-reflection. Able to deal with complexity, and to develop the winning plan.
• Key functional competences include the 10 Project Management Institute® knowledge areas, plus change and lean management
• Key behavioral competences include business insight, balance stakeholders, direct work, ensure accountability, build effective teams and nimble learning
• A strong affinity or interest in design and a passion for organization, performance and continuous improvement