Do you want to be part of a big global replatforming project for both B2C and B2B? Do you want to deliver a global ecommerce solution for B2C and B2B and play a vital role in the online ecommerce journey for Philips? Are you strong in project management, dealing with a large group of stakeholders and tight deadlines? Do you want to be empowered to take up a significant responsibility? Then please join us!
As a Deployment manager you ensure successful migration and roll out of at least 10 ecommerce shops in Europe and help us in shaping up our processes for our big re-platforming project. Focus for this role will be on B2C.
Your main responsibilities will be:
• Delivering roll out of new countries by directing and supporting the project team.
• Develop a detailed runbook per country and monitor progress.
• Collaborate with internal teams (developers and country stakeholders) to implement the online shops.
• Deliver the projects on time ensuring quality standards are met.
• Report progress to the project team and management.
• Proactively identify and mitigate project risks and requirement specifications
• Communicate with the team and ensure all members are on board with delegated tasks.
• Highlight potential risks or malfunctions and act proactively to resolve issues by setting in place a plan of action.
• Investigate and quickly solve issues with creative skills.
• Liaise with internal teams (ecommerce team, IT, countries and business groups) to define business requirements, prepare the runbook, and deploy the shop.
• Seek opportunities for improvement.
You will be part of the global digital sales team which is responsible for the development of new functionalities and roll outs of new shops in different countries worldwide in both B2C and B2B. You will be located in Amsterdam, The Netherlands. Travelling internationally can be part of the role.
We are looking for
• At least 3 years of experience in E-Commerce with a proven track record in project management
• Experience with the SCRUM methodology required
• Excellent decision-making and leadership capabilities
• Critical thinking and problem solving
• Conflict resolution experience and adaptability
• Able to tolerate stress
• Pragmatic and results-focused; driven to manage projects full cycle
• Creative out of the box thinking and Strong organizational skills
• Able to work well independently and within a team;
• Good communication skills with a “can do” attitude towards problem solving
• Preferably some technical knowledge and affinity (e.g. Hybris, SAP, Data-Hub)
• Ability to work effectively in a dynamic environment with stakeholders located in various countries
• Fluency in English is mandatory, preferably a second language e.g. Chinese, Spanish, Dutch
Start date; Asap
End date ; 31 August 2018
Hours: 32-40 hr/wk
level: JG60 med - Please keep the rate below 65 EUR/hr