Data Migration Consultant Finance for Philips Digital Pathology Solutions
Philips DPS is an emerging business which is going to growth stages and will be adopting the Philips mature market model. As Part of our international business expansion and implementation of existing systems we are looking for a Business Analyst who can help with the onboarding of our organization.
The Job will entail the creation of a master data set from a simple SAP legacy system to a more complex existing Philips SAP landscape. Using Philips templates and SAP ADM environment you will ensure complete and integer data sets that can be loaded for use. In a number of cycles the existing data will be augmented to a level where systems and processes can be validated under governing quality systems. Run workshops for Gap Analysis, create master data procedures. Hands on function in a small implementation team.
Support setting up a new company in a multinational environment.
Finance accounting & controlling.
Balance migration, end of period etc.
- HBO+/ Academic
- Experience migrating SAP, Finance
- Experience with complex system landscape, SAP FI/CO ADM & interfaces, clarity,
- Experience with migration and data testing using methods and tools
- Experienced in workshops for gap analysis in finance environment
- Able to engage with stakeholders to accommodate change
- International FDA compliance environment, proficient in Business English
- Going the extra mile even out of the comfort zone
You are a team player, who through own initiatives contributes in the project by creating deliverables as part of an international implementation program.