Data Functional Expert (in the US)
As a Data Functional Expert (DFE) you will be part of the Enterprise Information Management (EIM) team on a project basis. In your role you will work together with business stakeholders to analyze the quality of the Customer Data in Salesforce.com, define and execute data improvement opportunities, set up proper methodology of mapping existing data against external sources of information, drive Customer hierarchy improvement /completeness of mapping with the business.
In your role you will work in a small team of DFEs, concentrating on different countries, but sharing the methodology and learnings with each other.
Key areas of responsibilities
• Evaluate quality of Customer/Prospect data in Salesforce.com
• Propose corrective actions to the business, drive execution of agreed changes with the Data Operations team
• Together with MDM team set up and improve the matching algorithm, using Trillium software
• Prepare the improvement suggestions for Customer Hierarchy, discuss with the business
• Coordinate he uploads of Data into Saleseforce.com
• Document the procedures for data maintenance
• High performer and self-starter
• Able to work independently by pro-actively collaborating with stakeholders
• Solid capability of data profiling and analysis
• Able to bridge the gap between business and IT
• Experience with data migration activities (more than 5 years)
• Experience with Customer Master Data as a must
• Fluent in English, verbal and written
• Experience with Saleseforce.com is preferred.
Work location: Bothel (USA)
The max rate for this role is €85