We are seeking a highly motivated Business Intelligence, Business Analyst who is experienced in developing, maintaining and managing advanced reporting, analytics, dashboards and other BI solutions.
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Be part of a cross functional team that has been tasked to drive a breakthrough reduction in the Cost of Non-Quality (CoNQ) for our Image Guided Therapy (IGT) Systems. In order to develop and deliver end-to-end dashboard and analytics solutions to enable insights and decisions. You will be the subject matter expert in creating interactive visualizations and automated reporting to key improvement initiatives within the scope of CoNQ.
You are responsible for (but not limited to)
Business Intelligence Analytics & Reporting - including the following activities:
• Understand the business problem and design, develop, and implement a reporting solution to it.
• Develop and maintain advanced reporting, analytics, dashboards and other BI solutions using tools available in the landscape including and not limited to Tableau, Sales Force, custom Microsoft based reporting solutions, Excel etc.
• Perform and document data analysis, data validation, data mapping/design, produce data samples/prototypes and produce ad hoc reports. Obtain and analyze data by accessing multiple sources, including SAP and data warehouses. Demonstrate strong T-SQL skills to enable agile data analysis and data preparation for front end BI implementation
• Evaluate and utilize appropriate BI tool available in the toolkit to streamline report generation and provide speed to business decision making, including self–serving tools that enable users to analyze data through many business dimensions with visibility to granular and historical data
• Modify / improve existing reports/dashboards
• Evaluate and plan activities to implement automation of manual data extracts and other manual activities supporting any reporting currently supported by you
• Respond and resolve all feedbacks (all priorities) within the set thresholds (business days)
• Develop an understanding of Six Sigma and other quality methods
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
• 3+ years of experience as a BI/ Business Analyst
• 3+ years of experience and expertise in Tableau driven dashboard/analytics design, development and implementation
• HBO within a technical/ business related field
• Strong knowledge using SQL.
• Expertise in developing, maintaining and experience in managing/leading Tableau driven dashboards & analytics, preferably with working knowledge of Tableau administration/architecture
• Experience in architecting, designing, developing BI and other analytical, reporting solutions using standard BI tools
• Experience performing a business analyst role
• Fluency in English.
• Experience in problem solving, critical thinking.
• Experience using Microsoft Excel, Power Point, Project, Access and Visio.
• Experience in working with several groups of data and users simultaneously.
• Experience in being innovative and having strong analytic skills.
• Demonstrated ability to provide strong time management skills.