Philips Digital Cognitive Diagnostics is a new business within the Philips HealthWorks venture organization. The venture is tasked with developing a new “software only” product called IntelliSpace Cognition. This new product, which is a class II medical device will help neurologists in assessing the cognitive performance of people with a neuro (degenerative) disease. The initial market for IntelliSpace Cognition is the US.
The venture is currently seeking a Data Engineer who will be based in Eindhoven, the Netherlands.
• Work experience or degree that supports clinical data management
• A “go do”, self-propelling attitude to work
• The ability to interact with people in both the scientific, clinical and technical (SW) worlds
• Affinity to work with with clinical data and ability to develop software independently
o Solid knowledge of at least one programing language (R or Python preferred)
o Knowledge of Postgres databases is a plus
• Knowledge of Good Clinical Practice
• Accurate and an eye for detail
• Good written and verbal English skills
Responsibilities and tasks:
• Conducting source data verification; checking data for accuracy and completeness
• Optimize the collaboration between data owners and domain experts
• Exporting and organizing data from our product database and developing a long term data management strategy
• Reviewing and cleaning research data
• Preparing data files for analysis in close contact with other team members
• Providing insightful data overviews for clinicians, researchers and software developers
• Creating interfaces & dashboards to gain deeper insights into the performance of our products
For more information:
Philips Digital Cognitive Dx is a venture in the Philips HealthWorks organization, which is tasked to foster new healthcare innovations for an eventual landing spot within Philips.
For more information on IntelliSpace Cognition please see: