PHILIPS Pathology Solutions (PS) is a young and fast growing business with a global footprint. We are developing, producing, selling and implementing medical devices for digitization of histopathology results (used in cancer diagnostic procedures).
The complex and customized solutions consist of scanners for digitization of tissue samples for histological diagnosis, Image Management System (IMS) software solutions as well as server and memory solutions for storage.
These solutions are complemented by products/applications of computational pathology for automated image analyses and tumor detections (Deep Learning Algorithms) to support pathologists for cancer diagnostics.
We want to be number one in empowering pathologists with digital pathology solutions to help them work effectively, leading to higher quality diagnosis and better patient care. As Customer Service Specialist, you will contribute to this objective by driving continuous improvement in the way we serve our customer and deliver great customer experience.
As Customer Service Specialist, you are part of the Business Process Office team and responsible for:
– Analyzing, designing / re-designing and implementing key processes and procedures to improve their efficiency and/or to adapt to organizational changes. This will involve:
• Formalizing the current process and diagnosing the gaps requiring improvements
• Redesigning the process and formalizing the required tool changes, in coordination with cross-functional stakeholders, as well as overseeing the impact of the process changes on the organization
• Planning and coordinating the deployment of the new process, including stakeholders alignment, communication and training
• Managing these activities as a project: formalizing and tracking actions, aligning stakeholders, collecting relevant data, solutioning issues and escalating unsolved ones
– Supporting new product introductions to the markets, through creating and reviewing relevant documentations and procedures
– Participating to and/or owning problem solving initiatives aiming at identifying root causes for sub-performance and designing corrective actions, delivering data and performing analyses, conducting brainstorm sessions and formalizing outputs
– Helping to implement strategic and operational changes
You are part of
When you walk into work, you will be joining a truly entrepreneurial team of over 380 employees spread across 12 countries with in total 30 nationalities, all passionate about defining the future of cancer diagnosis and growing the business. We have a deep passion and ambition to transform pathology and improve the way diagnosis is done.
You’ll join a team of passionate service-minded colleagues who collaborate in an open and constructive way to drive exponential business growth at the intersection of innovation, entrepreneurship and passion - delivering cutting edge technologies that solve century old health challenges with greater speed, higher quality and better accuracy for individuals and families around the world.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
– Bachelor degree in Computer Science/Engineering/ Business or related discipline
– At least 5 years’ experience in a service analytics role in a (medical) product development ERP environment preferably using tools as Salesforce and Service Max
– Skills and experience in Business process (re)modelling
– English fluency (oral and written)
– Basic understanding of Digital Pathology products
– Good social and communication skills, able to interact with cross-functional stakeholders
– Troubleshooting and problem resolution skills
– You are autonomous, flexible, able to manage uncertainties, service-oriented, committed to deliver results and a team player