Working for Philips Internal Audit (PIA), one of Philips Corporate Staff Departments, offers you the opportunity to work at the center of Philips' gravity. You will be an independent internal advisor who adds value to the organization by providing re-assurance that all major risks possibly impacting the achievement of Philips Strategic and Operational objectives are well understood and managed.
Being part of the customer screenings team, your main responsibility is to screen Philips’ third parties to identify possible strategic, operational, financial and compliance risks. In addition, you are assisting in fraud investigations.
Key areas of responsibility:
• Perform Third Party Customer Screenings and report back in line with Philips procedures
• Identify and document findings and make recommendations in line with the prescribed tools and methods
• Interact and engage with different stakeholders during the due diligence process
• Assist (medium risk) audit activities (prepare, execute and report)
• Assist in fraud investigations
• Participate in and provide input for the Fraud Knowledge Practice
Within Philips Internal Audit (PIA), Fraud Investigations and Customer Screenings (FICS) supports in the definition, implementation and maintenance of the Company’s global security policies, procedures and standards for the identification and assessment of security threats and risks and advises management on corporate security matters.
In view of compliance with the Philips General Business Principles (GBP), FICS has installed a customer screenings team to support the business in the execution of the screening of third parties.
We are looking for
To be suitable for this role you are recently graduated (university degree) in a relevant area (e.g. Law, International Relations, Criminology, Finance, Accounting, Enterprise Risk Management, etc.). You have excellent interpersonal and communication skills. You display a high level of integrity, stress resistance, flexibility and creativity.
Furthermore you have:
• Excellent reporting skills;
• Fluency in the English language
• Fluency in Chinese/Mandarin
• Experience Level: 0-1 years