Role: Copy writer
Project Name: Ongoing design communication assets internally and externally
Booking Start date: March
Booking End date: May
Total hrs: (estimate)
- Translation strategic document (10 hours)
- 12 Testimonials (20 hours) (employee quotes 100 words max)
- Flagship stories 5 ( 20 hours) interviews with copy 500 words max)
Please share a portfolio of work of possible copy writers.
Philips Design is creating various communication assets to support internal and external communications. To support the development of these assets I am looking for a copy writer who can be the regular copy writer for all assets. To find the right tone of voice that stands out in the corporate environment – I am specifically looking for a copy writer that is able to think out of the box and has not worked with Design in an earlier phase.
Responsibilities, tasks, and deliverables:
- Test activity: translate the strategic document of Philips Design to one understandable strategic narrative. Output: 1 document (300 – 400 words)
- Employee advocacy texts (photo shoot being developed in March with employees of Philips Design to demonstrate design pride) for this series I would need to create supporting (testimonial) copy that can be used on the Philips Design website and the Philips Design ppt deck. Output: 12 photo’s with quotes 100 words per photo.
- Flagship stories: based on a selection of flagship stories; interview the content owners of the flagship story for a to-the-point use case that can be shared on the Philips design website. 5 Flagship stories including interview max 400-500 words.
- Upcoming work as go-to copy writer for design
Competencies, skills, and experience:
- Able to bring in-depth content back to understandable and brief communications
- Able to write in speaking language and dares to step away from corporate lingo
- Able to interview content owners and challenge them to concrete examples
- Able to contextualize content and narrate it to a story
- Experience preferably non- Philips Design – for fresh eyes