We are looking for a Content creator for self-management programs
Do you have affinity with behavioral change theories and the application of those?
Do you believe personal health is important?
Do you want to build super engaging self-management programs?
Do you have great writing skills?
Do you have good structuring and/or content management skills?
Do you follow what is happening in the field of eHealth?
Then please apply!
Philips MyHealthJourney venture is developing a personal health record where you can collect a copy of your data from both medical and personal sources. It allows you to share your data with your care network, but above all, puts you as a citizen/patient/user in full control of your health. And to support you even more, we develop all types of self-care programs that will support you in a part of your health journey, weather you are chronically ill or just want to optimize your health by losing some weight, getting more active or improve your sleep.
For the creation of those care-programs we want to set-up a well-structured, well-organized library of content and modules that we can use to build self-management programs. You will be working with existing content that needs to be transferred to a content management system. Yet you will be given the challenge to create the right structure in this library for best use and continuous re-use.
In doing so, you are asked to think through how the content can engage the end-user and will have an impact on his/her daily life, so a good dose of empathy and a keen eye for behavior change principles is welcome. As well as good writing skills to add and adjust part of the content to the right tone of voice.
You love content and content management (must have)
- You have great writing and copywriting skills (English & Dutch)
- You know how engage users with content
- You like content management and/or are very good at structuring and organizing.
You like teamwork, but can work independently (must haves)
- You speak Dutch and English fluently
- You are able to work independently. You pro-actively come-up with suggestions forward.
- You are able to guide the project(team) forward and you work towards concrete (sub)deliverables.
You are creative and empathic at heart (nice to have)
- You are able to empathize with the users to understand how content can support them in their daily lives.
- You have affinity with digital services and how content (text, image, triggers, video) can affect the user in a service.
- You have an interest in behavior change principles and the application of those theories.
- Start preferably as of September 24 and end in 3 months time (beginning/half December)
- Working load: 2-3 days per week
- You will be working in a compact team that can move quickly and where lines are short.
- You will be working in both our Eindhoven and Amsterdam office and you can also work from home.
- Send-in your portfolio and motivation letter (English/Dutch are both fine)