Job description – Consumer Care Support Manager (temp. for 3 months)
Are you passionate about healthy living, innovation & technology and improving people’s lives? Do you have an entrepreneurial, consumer-centric and solutions mindset? Are you a talented young professional that gets a kick out of developing winning consumer solutions and making them happen? Are you a real team player? And are you intrigued by the dynamics of consumer behaviors and technology innovations in the services domain? If so, then this is the dream job you are looking for!
As a Consumer Care Support Manager, you will work side by side with the Global Consumer Care, the Consumer Care teams in the business and markets and the Subscription team You will be responsible for the setup, temp execution and deployment of the Care processes cancellations, reshipments and refunds. You will be part of the Global Consumer Care team reporting into the Consumer Care Business Manager.
Philips’ Consumer Care is dynamic and diverse as it ranges from providing best in class service operations to innovation & technology implementation in customer service.
You are responsible for
• Create and document the (global) Consumer Care work instructions and processes for Subscriptions together with the key stakeholders
• Standardize the Contact Center training for subscriptions
• Execute the cancellations, reshipments and refunds temp. yourself based upon work instructions documented
• Support in optimizing the processes to a sustainable and mature level for deployment towards our Contact Centers
• Act as linking ping between Consumer Care and the Subscriptions team in order to support the development of the Capability for Consumer Care
You are part of
The Global Consumer Care team consists of experienced professionals with wide-ranging backgrounds, nationalities, and competencies. The team practices a winning culture via Lean leadership and a Try-Learn-Win spirit. We believe that employees will deliver best results in a trusted working environment. The team works with Philips businesses, market organizations and functional teams, supplying them actionable insights and service solutions.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
• Experience in & understanding of (Consumer Care) processes
• Excellent communication skills
• Experience with managing various stakeholders
• Project Management skills
• Hands on mentality
• Team player
• Fluency in English, both written and verbal; understanding of German
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
Location: Amsterdam, willingness to travel to Eindhoven and Drachten.