Communications Manager - NPI to Cash
We are redesigning our organization, improving our processes & systems and last, but definitely not least; creating a winning team by living our behaviors and building capabilities for the future.
NPI to Cash is an End-to-End global transformational program, building and implementing the end-to-end capabilities that will enable Philips to play and win in the solutions space.
For this iconic transformation program, we are looking for a global Program Communications Manager. The Communications Manager is responsible for developing, executing, and managing the NPI to Cash program communication strategy. The Communication Manager ensures consistent and clear communication in alignment with the program objectives and supports to achieve transformation outcomes in the organization. This position reports to the program Executive Director.
• Develop, execute, and manage a communication strategy for NPI to Cash Program.
• Align efforts of the program teams and internal stakeholders to accurately and appropriately communicate the mission and vision of the program and what does it mean to the organization.
• Develop and maintain excellent relationships with key stakeholders and teams.
• Working closely with the Change Management team ensure that communication strategy and activation support the transformational outcomes and ensure strong level of ownership and commitment to the success of the program.
• Provide communications leadership and input for all strategic events and activities with the Executive Director.
• Continuously monitor, measure, and improve the effectiveness of communication initiatives.
• Manage and provide direction for communication via the website, social media outlets, print, and other communication tools.
• Collaborate with the relevant program, market and business stakeholders in developing and executing communication strategies.
• Partner with the Executive Director and Program Leadership Team to represent NPI to Cash with internal and external stakeholders.
• Perform other duties as assigned in support of NPI to Cash Transformation.
We are looking for
• Bachelor’s degree required with an advanced degree preferred.
• Ability to build strong relationships and engage and motivate teams representing diverse backgrounds and viewpoints.
• Experience developing an organization-wide communication strategy for program excellence, engaging internal and external on Strategic, Tactical and Operational Level
• Effective oral and written communication skills including strong interpersonal skills.
• Experience with reporting and evaluating communication effectiveness.
• Experience with Social Media Publication, Rich Content Material, Digital Advertising and experience in developing creatives for internal publication.
• Familiarity with public relations strategies and brand development and standards.
• Demonstrated integrity and experience in driving others to strive for excellence in their work and leading others to new levels of effectiveness.
• Excellent organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines.
• Experience in creating targeted content that generates measurable outcomes and impact.
• Passionate about Philips’ mission to improve people’s life through meaningful innovation and able to promote, demonstrate, and communicate the mission, values and process of NPI to Cash Transformation to others.
• Ability to work in a matrix organization with strong ability to team-up and influence others.