COMMUNICATIONS/DIGITAL PROJECTS COORDINATOR
We need you to have..
* Project coordination experience 2-3 years in a Web or Digital Marketing environment
* Marketing, Design, Advertising or Digital professional background
*Skills proposing conceptual or creative communication proposals
* Experience in project coordination with designers, copywriters and agencies
* Experience providing project progress updates/reports
* Stakeholder management
* Live in The Netherlands and available license for working
Professional with Background Marketing, Design, Communication or Digital’
- Support internal digital multi-disciplined team, developing and executing project plans to underpin successful communication/digital initiatives
- Develop internal communication proposals for new digital projects ( newsletters, microsites, publication in social media, posters, AR, video animations, etc)
- Follow up to internal Content Providers in ongoing Digital projects.
- Lead, monitoring and reporting status of current projects, problem solving and the development of innovative solutions.
- Assist with basic management of cost/spend budget.
- Support to the digital team in the identification, development & capture of emergent new digital projects opportunities or initiatives.
- Assisting in the creation of and maintaining generic documentation for support material.
- Ensuring delivery and internal customer satisfaction and responsiveness.
Are you looking to work for a market leading company who will progress your career enabling you to become a Digital Project Manager?
On offer is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious young professional from a digital, design, marketing or business background to join this market leading company where you will be mentored from day one getting hands on with digital project management from day one.
To apply for this role or for to be considered for further roles, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Start date; September 2018
End date; December 31st 2018 (with possible extension, depending on budget)
Level: JG50 - rate between 45 - 55 EUR