Chemical Process Technician (Freelance)
SCIL Nanoimprint solutions is a technology venture of Philips IP&S and develops and deliver solutions for high volume nanoimprinting on large wafers. Based on years of R&D in Substrate Conformal Imprint Lithography (SCIL) our solutions enable manufacturers of LEDs, lasers, optical components, solar cells, bio-sensors and many others to increase performance and lower end-product costs. We provide to our customers:
- Tooling and processes for small series and high volume production
- Consumables (stamp and imprint material)
- Dedicated processes for specific customer requirements
As a Chemical Process Technician you are a key player in the supply of chemical products (PDMS-like materials and solgel resists) to customers as well as the support of new business creation by producing customer samples. You will be responsible for quality, production planning and timely delivery of products to customers.
- Plan and execute production of SCIL specific consumable on customer order
- Plan and execute production of samples on request of business development
- Perform outgoing quality control and track quality of various products
- Manage order flow
- Actively participate in the manufacturing scale-up of the SCIL technology
- General knowledge of LEAN and Design for Six Sigma is a plus
- Sees opportunities for improvements and initiates these opportunities, within his own technological expertise/competency
- Continuously develop your technological knowledge
- Pro-actively communicate with the team.
- Comply with the ESH policy, rules and regulations.
We are looking for
- MBO graduate in Chemical Process Engineering or equivalent.
- 4+ years experience gained in process development
- Good communication skills working in interdisciplinary teams
- Capability of planning, executing and delivering in fast working pace
- Ability to familiarize with state-of-art technologies and ability to apply when necessary
- Ability to balance innovation and practical realization
- Self-driven and proactive in achieving the goals in cross-functional environment