Change Management Practice - Transformation Expert (Freelance)
Be part of the global Change Management Practice, one of seven Philips Practices within Business Transformation. You play a key role in supporting the Philips Transformation by working with programs, businesses and markets to drive adoption of new ways of working and smoothen the transformation experience for employees, by taking a portfolio approach to change management.
You are responsible for
Driving change management for the Philips Transformation journey by taking a portfolio approach to change management and collaborate with Change Leads, Transformation Specialists, Program Managers, Transformation Leaders and Communication Business Partners. Ensuring effective change management on priority transformation programs: Coach programs to drive Operational Excellence by applying standard change management tools and methodologies. Suggesting and facilitating relevant interventions, where required. Supporting the further development of change management capability within the organization by delivering masterclasses and other training sessions as well as the follow-up. Supporting the development and facilitation of the active global Community of Practice: Contributing as part of the peer learning groups. Preparing the agenda and speakers for the community calls. Driving the competence development within the community.
You are a part of
To accelerate the Philips transformation into a HealthTech leader, Philips Practices have been set-up as part of Business Transformation. Your focus will be to increase the maturity level of change management by focusing on the priority transformations, guiding and supporting the Change Managers and/or Program Managers. You will work closely with the Change Management Practice team, the Change Leads on the programs and the wider global Community. You report into the global Change Management Practice Leader
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience.
- Strong, hands-on personality with excellent facilitation skills;
- Minimum of 10 years of change management experience within multinational(s) and fast changing environments;
- Natural tendency to team up and work with dedication and passion;
- Proven record in managing large-scale transformations / adoption / transition;
- Able to create powerful change strategy for transformations that will deliver short term results as well as build sustainable performance;
- Experience in project management / business transformation / consultancy;
- Strong ability to influence without authority and work with stakeholders at all levels;
- Outstanding communication, facilitation, and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to challenge individuals while coaching and guiding to be more change effective;
- Strong ability to manage multiple priorities and responsibilities at the same time.
You play a key role in supporting the Philips Transformation by working with programs, businesses and markets to drive adoption of new ways of working and smoothen the transformation experience for employees, by taking a portfolio approach to change management.