Care Plan Application Developer
In this role, you have the opportunity to
work in a team with Philips Research scientists to translate clinical knowledge about care plans into IT concepts. As a modeling consultant you will get familiar with the care plan development studio from the Philips VitalHealth service via training.
You are responsible for
• Modeling health care workflows in modern care plan development studio;
• Document the care plans professionally in English;
• Perform verification of implemented care plan and reporting the results;
You are a part of
A team that is responsible for the development of research innovation concepts onto the Philips VitalHealth platform. Bundling research experts in several fields of technology and healthcare, we intend to bring to life prototypes to the VitalHealth organization. By sharing knowledge on platform technology the team is focused on the realization of functional real-world research prototypes.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
• Graduated in the area of health care, care management or care planning e.g. HBO-Verpleging or University Gezondheidsleer;
• Able to analyze healthcare processes;
• Understanding model-driven development;
• Affinity with health care IT innovation;
• Be an independent worker with good analytical skills; a structured thinker and willing to learn;
• Able to cooperate in development team / larger organization;
• Skilled in the English language / affinity with a diverse, international working environment;
• Pre: experience with workflow application development / huisartsinformatiesysteem / VitalHealth Software / elektronisch patiëntendossier EPD
• Pre: experience in the role of hospital IT system administrator / care plan developer
• Pre: knowledge of CSS
This role will appeal to you if you…
• Are familiar with health care workflows in The Netherlands (keteninformatiesysteem) or Europe;
• Affinity with health care IT systems (automation of workflow systems for health care professionals);
• Have an affinity with innovative development projects;
• Are curious, open and feel at home in an international environment;
In return, we offer you
The chance to develop innovations that matter to people from the hospital to the home. If you enjoy working in an energetic atmosphere, with other professionals who share a passion for improving people’s lives, you belong with us.
Why should you join Philips Research?
Philips Research is the source of many advanced developments in Healthcare, Lifestyle and Technology. Building on 100 years of experience in industrial research and our world-leading patent position, we're dedicated to bringing meaningful innovations that improve people's lives. We provide technology options for innovations in the area of health and well-being, targeted at both developed and emerging markets. Positioned at the front-end of the innovation process, we work on everything from spotting trends and ideation to proof of concept and first-of-a-kind product development. For more insights you can visit: https://www.philips.com/a-w/research/home.html