Business Process Expert Manufacturing Quality Management & Enterprise Asset Management (Plant Maintenance) (Freelance)
Shape our Quality Management and Plant Maintenance processes in our Manufacturing sites globally. You will be the linking pin between IT specialists and our business users in our Manufacturing sites for those processes.
As BPE, you will be responsible for the definition of the Domestic Appliances business system related to Quality Management and Plant Maintenance, meaning the definition of effective, sustainable and standardized business processes supported by an effective IT solution, adequate master data and organizational design. You support training, testing and implementation of the new processes and tooling.
You actively engage and listen to the user community, have an open eye for trends and developments in the market and seek for innovation and digital solutions to continuously improve the performance of the process.
The position is based in The Netherlands, Eindhoven.
You are responsible for
- Design of our global processes for Quality Management and Plant Maintenance in alignment with our business requirements and supported by SAP S4/HANA IT tooling.
- This includes the corresponding organizational design, master data, process performance metrics, KPI?s as well as compliance requirements and controls
- Supporting the implementation of the processes as part of our ongoing transformation program and ensure processes are implemented as designed supported by SAP S4/HANA (QM/PM)
- Ensure processes are well documented in the DA Excellence Quality System
- Provide expertise in processes analysis; perform process gap analyses, propose best practices as input for the process design.
- Collaborating with IT and our data team to drive selection for standardized/simplified design and configuration for right technology and data solutions.
- Being a change agent by clarifying the impact of the new solutions, ways of working and organizational design including the IT, data, people, process solutions.
- Facilitating learning, providing process training (competency development) and preparing end user documentation.
- Performing and assisting in User Acceptance Test to validate that the solution works as designed.
- Continuously monitoring process performance, analytics and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Identification of new innovative digital solutions, and ways of working, translated into actionable improvement initiatives.
- Builds actively networks with key contacts in our organization to collect requirements and enable the change and implementation in respective manufacturing sites
- Actively interacting with other BPE's to share knowledge on improvement practices.
- Actively interacting with Business Analysts and Functional consultants.
- Build and maintain Subject Matter Expert (SME) communities in your respective domain and ensuring the people competencies, capabilities are in place to execute the standard solutions in their process domains
You are a part of
The Domestic Appliances BPO Operations team closely working with the operational teams in our manufacturing sites globally, IT and the Business Process Expert Community of our Integrated Supply Chain.
As we value diversity, we have a multi-functional and diverse team, with different points of view, different ways of thinking, new capabilities to strengthen and improve the digital strategy for our customers. We are eager to continuously innovate so that we can adapt quickly to our changing environment.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- 5+ years' relevant experience in Quality Management and Plant maintenance processes of Manufacturing sites
- Experienced in different quality inspection processes , non-conformance management, calibration process, different maintenance process and services like preventive ? breakdown
- Corrective activities, physical and financial asset mapping etc.
- Strong experience with SAP S4/Hana (or SAP ECC) Quality Management (QM) and Plant Maintenance (PM)
- Strong analytical skills and the passion and pragmatism to drive for success
- Experience in influencing and driving change
- Ability to work with multiple and diverse functions and cultures
- Influencing and inspiring change within different areas of the organization
- Master's Degree related to Supply Chain Management, Project Management or Business Administration
- Project Management skills with positive result driven attitude
- A mindset that challenges the status quo and to transform our processes towards new and innovative ways of working
- Ability to effectively prioritize and organize workload, multi-task is essential
- Structured working style with eye for detail and hidden risk
- Fluent communication skills in English (both oral and written) is required.