Business Process Expert - Forecast to Plan - Supply Planning (Freelance)
As Business Process Expert Forecast to Plan, you are responsible for the definition of Philips Business System, meaning sustainable standardized business processes, supported by effective IT solutions, adequate master data and organizational design, as well as enabling users to be successful through training and knowledge sharing. Your focus will be a specific integrated planning process domain and relevant tooling. You will develop, implement and drive innovation and continuous improvements of the standardized business capabilities. Ensure to keep up to date with industry standards and innovations through benchmark and best practices. As part of a divers global team you will get the opportunity to leverage your domain experience and develop new skills: you will lead and support the continuous improvement of current and development of new ways of working, ensure its deployment and adoption throughout the organization and drive performance. You will do this in close collaboration with business stakeholders subject matter experts and peers in markets, businesses, and functions like IT, operations and finance, with whom you will build a strong network. We look for an inspiring, disciplined and goal-oriented leader, leading with openness and focus on one plan.
As Business Process Expert - Forecast to plan - Supply Planning, you use deep functional expertise to support the Integrated supply chain ecosystem to design, develop, implement and drive continuous improvements of the standardized planning capabilities in the area of integrating financial planning and supply chain planning.
Your focus will be the specific processes and systems for supply planning processes to integrate capacity planning, materials planning and demand planning by utilizing sophisticated parameter setting and advanced analytics.
A snapshot of your responsibilities are:
- Lead or support process improvement projects, in collaboration with the relevant teams, to secure the Supply Planning element is well-defined, included and executed within the Integrated Planning process
- Collaborate in business transformation programs to provide expert support in diagnosis of processes within area of financial planning integration.
- Continuously monitor process performance, analytics and identify opportunities for improvement and collect and review process change and improvement proposals from the organization, bring forward relevant change proposals to the BPO.
- Embedding the new process and behaviors in the organization in alignment with the Philips Change Management approach.
- Strong networking and stakeholder management to ensure a strategic improvement roadmap for Supply Planning
- Ensuring that Supply planning data is aligned between a variety of tools used during the Integrated Planning process
- Execute process adoption and capability maturity assessments, translate these into business requirements and a development roadmap.
- Identification of new innovative digital solutions, and ways of working and translate these into actionable improvement initiatives.
- Own the BPO roadmap with regard to Supply Planning
- Demonstrate the right behaviors and mindset, act as a role-model towards the organization, around the complete integrated planning process
- Ensure full alignment with the Forecast to Plan BPE team as well as with the other process domains outside of Forecast to Plan.
- Facilitate learning, provide process training (competency development) and prepare end user documentation.
- Builds actively networks with key contacts in- and outside Philips to keep abreast of new developments/insights.
You will be part of a global team of highly talented professionals and will report to the BPO S&OP/F2P.