Business Intelligence Lead
In this role, you have the opportunity to be a part of our interesting and challenging journey to add value by providing high quality insights and analytics solutions to the business and the whole Philips organization.
In this role, you are responsible for managing the initiatives Philips has and will initiate to take Enterprise Information Management to the next level. Those challenges are both business as technology related. The challenge is to organize and manage those initiatives that connect all the data used in different systems throughout Philips, and to support transforming and presenting it in a meaningful way.
In this specific project, As a PM you are responsible for building a SaaS Cloud solution, making sure interfacing is setup, and maintaining project structure and governance. You will do this together with Philips Architecture, Philips’ technology partner and the different vendors related to this to be solution. Next to this, you are responsible for exploring new opportunities like IOT and connecting Philips factories to the new cloud based solution.
You are responsible for
• Create and manage activity and resource planning for multiple projects
• Organizing a hybrid project team and motivate them to deliver maximum results
• Manage stakeholders of the project like Architecture, Business & IT stakeholders
• Managing internal processes to deliver components within your own projects like firewalls, DNS changes, infrastructure provisioning.
• Manage Philips external partners and technology provider/vendors
• Provide cost estimating and developing project budget
• Analyzing, manage and mitigate project risk
• Monitoring progress of individual tasks on high & detailed level.
• Please note: This is NOT about Azure VM’s and other infrastructure. It is aimed at the analytics platform.
You are a part of
A fast grown team that is located in the Netherlands and Bangalore (India). The team that focusses on analytics currently consists of more than 250 people.
• Worked in an agile (scrum) environment
• Experience in managing Business Intelligence, analytics projects
• Affinity with infrastructure (cloud) aspects both related to Azure
• Ability to adjust style of management based on the need from the team or urgency of the task
• Knowledge of Cloud solutions and the impact of implementing them in an Enterprise organization
• Experience in managing a distributed project team in e.g. Netherlands and India
• Business acumen and articulation skills; ability to manage complex stakeholder dynamics
• Business/sector experience is a pre
• 5+ years of experience
Sign up for new opportunities