Business Analyst - Contracts (Randstad Contingent Worker)
This position is onsite at the Murrysville, PA.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to:
Be the Solution Analyst, whos core function is to analyze customer and group performance data to identify opportunities for improvement. This role will pro-actively support strategy execution by delivering meaningful, accurate and timely reporting and analysis on business performance, thereby supporting relevant stakeholders to make fact-based sound business decisions. We are currently accepting applications for a highly qualified Business Analyst.
You will be responsible for:
- Expert level skills with Excel, Access, SQL database, Qlik Sense, Tableau and other data analytics software.
- Performs forward-looking ad-hoc analysis, such as project & strategy evaluation, scenario analysis, etc.
- Works on issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth knowledge of organizational objectives.
- Solve complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
- Exercises judgment in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
- Timely delivery of accurate reports, dashboards, metrics. Proven results of lean and process improvement gains.
- Timeliness and accuracy of core deliverables (planning, analysis & reporting process).
- Analyze, measure and enable the optimization of productivity within the Customer Solutions group.
- Drive excellence practices and technical standards for KPIs.
- Utilize benchmarks within the industry to establish KPI targets.
- Develop dashboards for visual management through the use of Tableau or Qlik Sense.
- Develop and implement data analysis, data collection systems and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality.
- Identify, analyze and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- BS in Accounting, IT, Business or other related field. Masters Degree Preferred
- 3 years experience with business analytics.
- 3-5 years professional experience.
- Strong ability to Identify, communicate, and manage risks associated with projects.
- Experience Identifying business or customer requirements and information technology alternatives.
- Experience creating project plans for information technology development and testing.
- Experience translating requirements into new information technology project specifications.
You will be a part of:
An organization that believes what you do every day can contribute to the innovative health technologies and solutions we develop that make a positive impact on billions of people every year. Including you. Because you will find when you work at Philips that your professional and personal lives often intersect in unexpected and fulfilling ways. It is our mission to improve people’s lives through meaningful innovation and we want you to play a central role in this by leading teams, driving projects, thinking strategically and inspiring colleagues from all over the world.
In return, we offer you:
Philips welcomes you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore and grow.
Quality is on the top of Philips leadership agenda and that means you have the unique opportunity to come in and have a recognized voice to drive and witness exciting, transformational changes. You will be empowered to drive high quality, groundbreaking innovations with a globally recognized, premium brand behind you. And when you are successful in this role you will have an array of diverse career opportunities open to you – across different functional areas, product lines, business groups and/or geographies. That is a commitment Philips Leadership team has made and stands by.
Why work on a project at Philips?
If you’re looking for meaningful work and a chance to tackle complex challenges, broaden your skills and expertise and become an even more sought after professional, you’ll find all that and more with project work at Philips.
The Randstad companies are responsible for finding talent to provide services at Philips. If you are selected to provide services for Philips, you will be employed by Randstad and will not be an employee of Philips.