Business Services People & Change Manager
We are looking for a fearless change-driver with exceptional stakeholder management skills, a diligent planning and execution mindset, and a talent for working across all levels of the organization to achieve the target results.
As a business services People & Change Manager, you will play a key role in a Philips program that encompasses a broad global scope and change mandate, and which is a significant contributor to the Philips strategy. You will support the development by designing, developing and executing strategies for effective Change Management and Communication, as well as partner with HR to support the Social Agenda.
Leveraging your strong organizational change management background, you will be involved in bringing about large-scale transformative change.
As a People & Change Manager you will be responsible for driving change execution in the market, leveraging your existing organizational change expertise gained through working in a shared services environment (captive and/or Business Process Outsource).
You will partner with Transition Managers and Market HR to plan and orchestrate successful execution of people & change activities within Market, as key enabler for Transition to services Hubs. You will leverage Philips business services transition methodology and tooling, to which you will also contribute, thereby ensuring continuous improvement.
To succeed, you will need a strong focus on results and an eye for detail, combined with an emphasis on managing stakeholders across the organization to build credible and trusted relationships.
Specific responsibilities include:
• Develop People & Change management plan for the Site to support transition objectives
• Align People & Change management plan with overall transition plan (business case, scope, timeline, resources, milestones)
• Develop Stakeholder Analyses and Change Impact assessment for the transition scope to monitor, manage and mitigate impacts and risks
• Develop and execute on Communications Plan to address local stakeholders
• Plan and execute sensitive communications for organizational restructuring and workforce transitions, as prerequisite for site/market transition
• Identify, coordinate and facilitate local stakeholder trainings
• Assess and build change readiness for the site/market
• Supports the Market HR Lead in all people and Social Agenda related aspects of transition
• Partner with business services transition managers during all phases to ensure team engagement and smooth handover to Hub teams
You will report primary to the Head of GBS Change Management and secondary to the Head of Organization Transformation. You will collaborate with Transition Managers and Market HR Managers via a partnering model, taking responsibility for driving successful People & Change collaboration towards well-defined goals. Your successful track-record of engaging and inspiring those around you will be your greatest asset.
We are looking for
• Master degree level with 5 - 8 Years of relevant experience
• At least 2 years of experience in transition execution in a captive and/or BPO environment
• At least 2 years of experience managing change projects/programs in complex environments within tight timeframes
• Track record experience managing organizational and social change
• Broad business knowledge and experience working across multiple business functions and industries
• Solid project management skills
• Strong facilitation and consulting skills
• Highly energetic and able to inspire others
• Effective delivery of targeted messaging through different internal and external channels
• Embraces change and has strong cross cultural communication management skills
• A customer service attitude
• Travel within Europe (up to 50% of the time)
• Strong written and spoken English, ideally with one or more additional languages
Based in Amsterdam, but 50% travel required - initially mainly to Eindhoven but as more scope drops this will start to include European travel, potentially outside Europe
Primary activity up front will be two-fold:
1. Build-out the Transition Methodology – documenting the way we conduct the People & Change activities during transition (based on both Philips and external transition best practices), including tools/templates, detailed activity lists
2. Operationalization of the Playbook via support of delivery of the first few transitions (pilots) in Supply Chain
Start date; Asap (tbd)
Duration; 6 months (with possible extension)
Hours: Fulltime - 40/wk
Location; Mainly Amsterdam but travelling up to 50% required.
Assignment JG level 80 sr. - Rate up to 111 EUR/hr