Business Process Expert
The role of EU MDR BPE
The role of EU MDR Regulation BPE is part of the Capability Design-UDI &EU MDR team working together with Project Managers, Product Owners and other Business Process Experts, along with the IT Project members dedicated to the EU MDR program reporting to the Capability Design-UDI &EU MDR Program Director. Scope includes all Philips Business System for Customer Service related activities that are impacted by the European Medical Device Regulation. These activities include confirming the specific regulatory requirements, identifying and scheduling resources, and ensuring that the quality of the service meets the intent of the legislation for the regulatory requirements.
If you have process design experience and you have been involved in continuous improvement projects, we might have a great fit for you. If you are knowledgeable in lean, six sigma or similar methodologies, the match would be a little stronger. If you have experience with Customer Service processes like Field Change Order/Recall, Installed base, Service Delivery, and 3rd Party Suppliers, particularly from a Quality & Regulatory Medical Device based environment, you should apply.
You are responsible for
• Being a Philips Business Process Expert in the area of European Union Medical Device Regulations for service execution of Field Change Order / Recalls, Installed Base, Trading Partners, and Service Delivery developing, designing and implementing the regulatory requirements across Philips Customer Service.
• Being a process custodian and ensuring adoption of proven practices
• Capturing learning and actively sharing success within your network
• Assembling and leading global, cross-functional Design Reference Groups which consist of Business Process Experts and Subject Matter Experts
• Actively seeking external input via “go-look-see’s” to get best practices, and best in class ways of working from other companies.
• Working closely together with other BPEs & supporting Philips excellence representatives, aligning content deliverables such as Training material, job descriptions, performance mechanisms, work instructions….within project timelines.
You are a part of
The team contributes to the PIO programs by providing best in class processes, systems and other Philips Business Systems elements for the areas that have been identified as differentiators while providing fit for purpose industry standard processes and systems for those elements that have been identified as non-differentiating.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
• Minimum Bachelor’s degree in a science or related field preferred
• Relevant experience in designing and deploying processes and systems across a variety of Business Models is required
• Additional continuous improvement discipline certifications (e.g. Lean, Six Sigma) desired
• Service Operations experience, with a background in working in a Customer Facing environment where scheduling, dispatch & workforce management, and resource forecasting activities are executed (business and /or Market)
• Healthcare Sector or cross-sector project management experience highly preferred
• Experience with Quality & Regulatory Medical Devices
• Minimum 7 years of relevant working experience in a changing and fast paced environment
• Fluent in English both written and verbal.
In return, we offer you
The opportunity to personally contribute to Philips achievement of growth objectives an ambition in the area of health technology. Excellent career development in a promising industry.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.