Business Process Analyst
As Business Process Analyst you support Philips to transform into a customer-centric process-oriented organization through the design, deployment and continuous improvement of Philips business processes. You focus on “On-time completion” of all requests for process analysis and design conform the release schedule and positive ‘Net promoter scores’ from business partners.
▪ Responsible that business requirements are translated in good process models
▪ Responsible to ensure that the Process models and levels are accurate and meets the relevant standards / conventions
▪ Provides expertise in process design and analysis to various process domains at Philips
▪ Responsible for benchmarking industry leading practices and improving process management practices including process modeling
▪ Responsible for ensuring process modeling capability in the organization
Purpose of the Business Process Management Center of Excellence (BPM CoE): Transform Philips to a customer-centric process-oriented organization through the design, deployment and continuous improvement of Philips business processes.
The BPM CoE designs, develops and manages relevant and compliant Philips Excellence Process Framework (PEPF) and repository for Philips. It also develops and offers/ deploys/leads Process Management governance, tools, maturity models, training, analysis, methods and conventions.
We are looking for
Our ideal candidate has hands-on functional business experience in at least one of the operating process domain (Product development, Supply chain etc.) and preferably one enabling process domain (HR, IT etc.). Is experienced in translating business requirements in clear process design. And must be familiar with business process management frameworks including industry practices such as APQC, BPMN notation and process modelling such as ARIS and process simulation tools.
• Three years of industry experience, preferably in a regulated environment (e.g.: Medical devices) and in transformation programmes;
• Business analytical skills;
• Relevant functional and process design competencies;
• Excellent interpersonal skills;
• Fully conversant in English;
• Outstanding communication skills and the ability to explain complex topics
in simple easy to understand language.
The max. budget for this role is €73