Business Information Owner Solutions
Period: ASAP Starting for 6 months - 1 year with extension
The bandwidth for the rate is €95 - €120
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Make the difference in Philips business transformation and continuous operations on data governance. This includes data design as part of the solution design. You will bring a strong data domain knowledge and expertise, connecting with the Business Process Owners to confirm scalable, consistent and simplified data models. With strong stakeholder management and “Can-do” mindset, you have the ability to drive risk management and issue resolution through demonstrated leadership and robust enterprise data management expertise. Your work will contribute directly to enhancing enterprise data integrity cross processes and IT systems through adequate data and process standardization.
You are responsible for
As the Business Information Owner for Solutions, you own and drive the governance and design of the enterprise information models
You gather information related requirements with Business Process Owners network (BPOs) including business process and regulatory requirements
You foster a culture of data excellence and standardization on the agreed data models and data management processes through active stakeholder management at all levels in the organization
You are a strategic thinker who can transform SBR’s / Process into conceptual Data Models cross data domains E2E
You have amongst other experiences, at least in depth experienced in I2M Product area, and still having experience in other data areas within M20, O2C and Finance for example customer, quoting, services, contract and pricing.
You have overarching content lead role, securing existing data model consistency cross ‘Solutions’ processes and applications
You are overarching inflight programs content dependencies
You are able to create a proactive and creative dialogue, enable group strategic thinking, connecting to information owner from all domains
You lead in challenging conventional thinking to foster other people's perspectives on critical and complex issues (People don’t know what they don’t know)
You are a part of
The Enterprise Information Management department is part of the IT organization (enabling function), accountable to govern data across the enterprise, support business transformation on data and information through data, process, reporting and analytics design, data preparation, migration and validation activities, as well as providing continuous operational services on enterprise data serving markets, businesses and functions.
In the EIM organization you report into the Data Governance team who is composed of Business Information Management, EIM process Experts and Compliance and quality assurance.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
• Have a Master degree and 10+ years of working experience in Procurement, S&OP and Demand & Supply Planning processes and data management roles (operations, migration, governance or design).
• Have data, process and application expertise in SAP ERP, Salesforce, MDM solutions (e.g, Informatica, SAP MDG), data management and have authoritative knowledge of data governance, quality or data migration tools (eg Trillium, address doctor, Advanced Data Migration ).
• Manage a broad range of senior stakeholders including strong communication skills to challenge and influence your counterparts
• Demonstrate thought leadership skills to craft, maintain and systematically apply Vendor Data models in cross-functional, worldwide business processes
• Have a general understanding of business challenges in high tech manufacturing and consumer goods
• Have very good understanding of Strategic & Operational Procurement processes
• Have a confirmed multi year track record in leadership roles driving master data / vendor data, requirements definition and consulting;
• Are influential in complex change programs and effectively coordinate many changes going on in different programs in parallel.