Shaping the future of Image Guided Therapy
Business Development Manager IGT Systems Lung
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Contribute to fundamentally improving people’s Health & Well-being, through meaningful innovation. We have a unique opportunity for a Business Development Manager to be part of a dynamic team within in the Image Guided Therapy Systems business – a market leader in its field.
You are responsible for
Driving the business in Thoracic Surgery and Interventional Pulmonology by the definition, development, introduction and promotion of advanced image guidance products. The role of Business Development Manager involves creating the business strategy for this domain, exploring new business models, building & maintaining a customer network, driving upstream and downstream marketing and working closely with the local markets.
• Define the integral proposition in Thoracic Surgery and Interventional Pulmonology based on market and customer insights, including value proposition, supporting claims, pricing strategy, offer design, target customers and markets.
• Coordinate with content experts, marketing department, operations team and local markets to develop innovative business proposals, programs and concepts.
• Drive the development and delivery of new products in cooperation with Key Opinion Leaders, target markets and internal stakeholders (esp. Executives, Marcom, Customer Service, Clinical Specialist, Regulatory Affairs and R&D).
• Define the launch strategy and drive the global execution in collaboration with the local markets.
You are a part of
The IGT-S organization is responsible for global marketing, development and manufacturing of image guidance solutions. You will be part of the Clinical Science, Innovation and Business Development department that is responsible to develop meaningful innovation for our customers and create new growth opportunities for our business. IGT-S is the global market leader and at the heart of Philips Healthcare. This position is based in Best and you will report to the Senior Director of Clinical Science, Innovation and Business Development.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
A solid experience in the medical equipment/device industry. Ability to drive market share gain through innovative programs and products that are broader than just the product. You can take and distill customer needs into tangible product offerings that would influence a customer’s behavior. Furthermore you can drive actions through influence and work just as well in a team as you can individually.
• MBA with a new business development orientation + bio-medical /clinical educational background (MSc)
• At least 2-5 years of experience in business development or marketing in an international/global business environment; ideally in a high tech healthcare environment.
• Experience with business development, value proposition creation, and product launch is a must.
• Proven ability to identify new opportunities to create value, work with multiple and diverse markets and implement out of the box solutions in practice.
• Preference for proven track record with global brands in Healthcare market.
• Strong social and communication skills
• Highly entrepreneurial and eager with a natural affinity for healthcare business, and a market and customer driven approach to product creation
• Strong analytical skills and the passion to drive business growth. Ability to think creatively and pragmatically.
• Ability to collaborate with local marketing and sales teams, influence others, present convincing arguments and build and maintain extensive networks
• Solid spoken and written English skills
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
Start date; 1 May 2018
Duration; Till end of year, but intention to hire for 1 year
Level: JG60 medior/senior - rate max 73 EUR