We are looking for an expert technical BPC developer (+5 years of experience). Philips Lighting knowledge is a pre.
The required technical BPC developer should be;
1) Experienced in SAP BPC Netweaver 10.1 version
2) High experienced with EPM Data manager for SAP BW integration based on
a. Master data (MD) loads
b. Transaction loads
3) High experienced with setting up environments, models and dimensions
4) Understanding SAP BW modelling for setting up import and export data flows with BW
5) Experienced in logics and potential usage of Badiâs
6) EPM Reporting skills not required. Reporting and/or input forms are expected not to be in scope for BPC in this project
7) PrÃ©: experienced with SAP Analytics Cloud integration
1) Setup environment
2) Build models and dimensions
3) Setting up transformation and conversion files
4) Moving developments through landscape with SAP BW transports
5) Build logics supporting the MD and transactions loads
6) Support Badi implementation for data retraction to ECC system
The range for the rate is â¬80 - â¬110.
Please note a tenure-reduction will be applicable when this assignment will be extended
- 5% discount on initial rate after first extension
- 7.5% discount on initial rate after second extension
- 10% discount on initial rate after third extension
Minimum extension period is 3 months and length of every extension to be mutually agreed upon by Lighting and supplier.