Azure Platform Specialist
In this role, you have the opportunity to be a part of our interesting and challenging journey to add value by providing a high quality insights platform the business and the whole Philips organization.
The challenge is to connect all the data using the applicable Azure modules, define a highly automated architecture and develop a help develop a sustainable governance.
You are responsible for
• Coordination and roll out of Azure components to various development teams;
• Guiding developers in use of the platform
• Guiding solution architects in which components to use for which use case
You are a part of
A fast grown team that is located in the Netherlands and Bangalore (India). The Insights Platform team currently consists of 8 people, the insights platform in used by 15.000+ users and 200+ developers.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
• Worked in an agile (scrum) environment with globally distributed teams;
• Analytical bent of mind
• Extensive experience and knowledge on available Microsoft Azure modules (Databricks, Data factory, Data lake etc)
• Good communication and documentation skills
• Proven experience in interfacing with different source systems
• Performance optimization
• Nonfunctional requirements like authorization and security principles security
• SQL dba experience (expert not required)
• .NET core experience (expert not required)
In return we offer you
• Challenging and interesting development and design tasks
• Working in a high motivated team
Why should you join our team at Philips?
Working for Philips is more than just an assignment. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.